Thread: I'm starting to wonder about Grace's secret...

Post I'm starting to wonder about Grace's secret...

and if it had to do with the Evian child. Could be a definite and interesting possibility.

Re: I'm starting to wonder about Grace's secret...

I always figured her secret had to do with Alistair and Beth being alive. I never considered it could be about the Evian child, but I like that idea! I would love for the real Evian child to be a happy surprise, rather than someone nasty like Vincent! Maybe Grace knows the truth!

Re: I'm starting to wonder about Grace's secret...

Quote Originally Posted by Courtaney View Post
    I always figured her secret had to do with Alistair and Beth being alive. I never considered it could be about the Evian child, but I like that idea! I would love for the real Evian child to be a happy surprise, rather than someone nasty like Vincent! Maybe Grace knows the truth!
    I'm starting to really think the secret does concern the Evian kid and that Grace was killed by Alistair's goons because she knew it. Also, Grace's secret was supposed to bad news for every family in Harmony, so I think the Evian kid is up to no good; I believe Alistair knew that and wanted to let the havoc continue to toruture everyone in Harmony...