PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone!

MzzJan
11.5.09, 10:43 PM
Haven't been around much on Coffeerooms. I've been so busy with my classroom, students, and finishing up my masters. I'll be graduating December 11! It feels like it's taken me forever to obtain all my educational goals, but I'm finally finished!

It's nice to see everyone on here, too. Julie, how are you doing with your treatments? For me, I've never felt so good. I love my job, I love where I teach, I have a wonderful class, and feeling good on top of it all...life is good! :D

Our school has been hit with Influenza A, a strain of the H1N1. It seems to be slacking, though. I did have a 27 year old distant cousin die two weeks ago from complications caused by H1N1. I've had both vaccinations, but could still come down with it.

Everyone stay safe and enjoy the weekend. We have an in-service tomorrow, so am happy to not have students.

Mzz Jan

JulieK1B
11.6.09, 6:47 PM
Haven't been around much on Coffeerooms. I've been so busy with my classroom, students, and finishing up my masters. I'll be graduating December 11! It feels like it's taken me forever to obtain all my educational goals, but I'm finally finished!

It's nice to see everyone on here, too. Julie, how are you doing with your treatments? For me, I've never felt so good. I love my job, I love where I teach, I have a wonderful class, and feeling good on top of it all...life is good! :D

Our school has been hit with Influenza A, a strain of the H1N1. It seems to be slacking, though. I did have a 27 year old distant cousin die two weeks ago from complications caused by H1N1. I've had both vaccinations, but could still come down with it.

Everyone stay safe and enjoy the weekend. We have an in-service tomorrow, so am happy to not have students.

Mzz Jan

Mzz Jan it's good to see you post! Well I can relate about being busy! Was for awhile. Now back to normal. Glad your getting your Masters! Congratulations. Yes the H1N1 is striking here as well. No deaths in our county yet but it has hit most of the schools here. As for treatments I'm done and fully in remission! No more seeing the Dr. for 6 months. So it's a nice relief to know I can just sit back and enjoy the holidays! Take care!:blush2ey:

Passionatic
11.6.09, 11:35 PM
Hi Jan, Congrats on getting your Masters degree! Thats terrific. Glad to hear you are staying well...lots of schools around here have been hard hit with lots of absences due to the swine flu. Work is getting busy, once the Holidays arrive we are super busy in the Mall.
Have a wonderful Holiday season with your family...how are the nieces and nephews?

Dragonmom
11.9.09, 1:07 AM
Hi everyone. Seems like the schools here are doing ok so far. Just keeping our fingers crossed.