PDA

View Full Version : Happy halloween

Dragonmom
10.31.09, 2:08 PM
I don't go all out for Halloween...I decorate outside some..but I don't dress up. But I do like seeing everyone dress up..and if you want you can dress up at work...and we have some that do. I'm bringing my camera..so hope to get some good pictures..ha ha. Just dread later tonight though, cause I'm sure management will have me over them helping clean up the left over Halloween mess...etc. They'll have us consolidate it all..etc. Put it all in one area...then tomorrow..they'll be marking it down. Well..it wil be a busy night I"m sure! HAPPY HALLOWEEN TO ALL...BOOO !

JulieK1B
10.31.09, 6:03 PM
I don't go all out for Halloween...I decorate outside some..but I don't dress up. But I do like seeing everyone dress up..and if you want you can dress up at work...and we have some that do. I'm bringing my camera..so hope to get some good pictures..ha ha. Just dread later tonight though, cause I'm sure management will have me over them helping clean up the left over Halloween mess...etc. They'll have us consolidate it all..etc. Put it all in one area...then tomorrow..they'll be marking it down. Well..it wil be a busy night I"m sure! HAPPY HALLOWEEN TO ALL...BOOO !

Well hope you don't work to hard tonight. I already did and have to go back around 8 to close since the new girl decided to call in a lie so she can take her son trick or treating. So more hours of work for me. Oh well I can use them I suppose. Just tired already. Take care and have fun!:winkq:

Coffenut
10.31.09, 7:15 PM
Happy Halloween!
I hope you both have a chance to relax a little!

Passionatic
10.31.09, 10:25 PM
I love to decorate the yard...I put out lots of pumpkins, a scarecrow and pots of Mums.
We didnt have as many Trick or Treaters tonight as we did last year, but the weather was nice...not too cold. I wore my black cat ears headband to work but they wouldnt let me keep it on because it was not "regulation attire"...gads, I was annoyed. I'm glad I didnt work tonight because the Mall is always full of kids and the gals have to hand out candy while ringing up customers. Dragonmom: hope you are feeling better. Julie: hope you are keeping up your strength.

Dragonmom
11.1.09, 2:42 PM
Well...that isn't right, that you can't dress up for Halloween Passionatic. Geeze..it was only cat ears anyway! Well..I didn't have to straighten up the Halloween aisles..thank God! They had someone else doing that..whew! It wasn't too crazy back in my dept. yesterday. Coffenut what did your grandson dress up as for Halloween?

JulieK1B
11.1.09, 5:44 PM
Well...that isn't right, that you can't dress up for Halloween Passionatic. Geeze..it was only cat ears anyway! Well..I didn't have to straighten up the Halloween aisles..thank God! They had someone else doing that..whew! It wasn't too crazy back in my dept. yesterday. Coffenut what did your grandson dress up as for Halloween?

Well glad you didn't have to work to hard Dragsy. I had a pretty OK night as well. But was tired today at work. Glad I'm off tomorrow. That is I hope I am. Take care!:winkq:

Dragonmom
11.2.09, 3:13 PM
Hope you are off too Julie..you need some rest and relaxation time! So do I

JulieK1B
11.4.09, 11:49 AM
Hope you are off too Julie..you need some rest and relaxation time! So do I

Well no chance of that! I work today plus dog sit tell Monday. Oh well Christmas money for Christmas. That is the plus I suppose. Take care!:winkq:

Dragonmom
11.4.09, 11:04 PM
yeah..gotta think of it that way..extra money. Terry volunteered to work some overtime on Sat..to make some extra cash. It's only like 4 hours..but pays well.

JulieK1B
11.5.09, 1:46 PM
yeah..gotta think of it that way..extra money. Terry volunteered to work some overtime on Sat..to make some extra cash. It's only like 4 hours..but pays well.

Yep I got 10 hours of overtime! So next pay check will be nice! Extra money like I said for Christmas! Well hope you get a chance to do some shopping soon. I might start soon but got to pay bills etc. first! Take care!:winkq: