PDA

View Full Version : Rumors for fall

25yearfan
9.4.07, 1:50 PM
I read that Canadian TV Guide or some such has a "spoiler" that this fall Sami and EJ reconnect and Sami asks Lucas for an annulment. I can't believe this is true. I think that they have put two separate spoilers together.

One being that Sami and EJ reconnect. This could mean anything. There is a spoiler that they share some time reading the Santo and Colleen letters. Maybe that is it or maybe they come to a point where Sami forgives him for the rape.

The second spoiler being that Sami asks Lucas for an annulment. I think this one has to do with the vendetta. It must be that in order to end the vendetta, a Brady must marry a Dimera - and since Sami and EJ are doubles for Santo and Colleen - it must be them. Sami probably does it to "save" her family.

All I can say about either one of them is that there had better be a Lumi payoff in the end. Sami is not the type to leave her husband and the father of her children (all three of them) just because she had a "reconnection" with someone - especially someone who raped her. She and Lucas have loved each other for years, and she wouldn't just throw it all away without some major kink in the works - like ending the vendetta.

SarahBeth
9.4.07, 10:45 PM
I swear they better not go with any of those crapola rumors. They are all crap, crap, crap.

scorpiowitch
9.4.07, 11:38 PM
I totally agree. This is probably just like "killing Stephano" it is one of Sami's hairbrain ideas. Love her but she scares me.

luvnlu
9.5.07, 8:41 AM
makes no sense not only that but an anullment?? they are going to have 3 kids together they've "consimated" thier marriage so how in the world could they gat an anullment??

GJ7072
9.12.07, 12:12 PM
I have already emailed NBC complaining about the rumor or pairing EJ & Sami together. It is HORRIBLE - he raped her and nothing more needs said. If they go this route, I know that a lot of self-respecting women will want nothing more to do with this show.

GJ7072
9.12.07, 12:12 PM
Let me also add if they want to pair somone up with EJ, then I think a good match for him would actually be Billie.

gavinsnana
9.12.07, 1:40 PM
I have already emailed NBC complaining about the rumor or pairing EJ & Sami together. It is HORRIBLE - he raped her and nothing more needs said. If they go this route, I know that a lot of self-respecting women will want nothing more to do with this show.

I love Sami and Lucas together, but I also like Sami and EJ together, they have good chemistry. The fact that EJ raped Sami doesn't really bother me because Sami raped Austin and almost married him. I don't see the difference. I think the storyline would be more interesting if EJ and Sami were together. Alot of potential there. Now, if they make Lucas a DiMera, that could be very interesting with EJ and Lucas being brothers and wanting the same woman!

whitelily
9.13.07, 3:45 PM
Billie would be a good match for E.j why would sami destroy her family when that is all she ever wanted.

SarahBeth
9.13.07, 6:30 PM
Billie would be a good match for E.j why would sami destroy her family when that is all she ever wanted.

Hogan is a hack. Sami would never destroy her family. She would never ever do that. She has always been faithful to her love.

25yearfan
9.14.07, 5:56 PM
I love Sami and Lucas together, but I also like Sami and EJ together, they have good chemistry. The fact that EJ raped Sami doesn't really bother me because Sami raped Austin and almost married him. I don't see the difference. I think the storyline would be more interesting if EJ and Sami were together. Alot of potential there. Now, if they make Lucas a DiMera, that could be very interesting with EJ and Lucas being brothers and wanting the same woman!

I definitely see a difference between what Sami did to Austin and what EJ did to Sami. When Sami raped Austin it was written like a more potent form of getting someone drunk and taking advantage of them. Austin thought he was making love to Carrie and enjoyed the entire thing until he woke up the next day. Physically, he enjoyed the experience as it happened, it was only afterward he objected. What EJ did to Sami was violent. She was not aroused and did not enjoy the "experience" the way Austin did. She was scared and crying. The vague memories Austin has of his night with Sami are at least physically pleasant; because they are memories of making love to Carrie. Sami has horrid memories of what EJ did to her. I understand why some may not draw this distiction, but I most definitely do.

cokes
9.24.07, 7:45 AM
there are several "reasons" why the Catholic church would grant an annullment, just b/c a marriage is consumated and the couple has children together does not mean they cannot get one. If they go this route, I doubt they would get too much into legal reasons for an annullment b/c it's days and they'll do what they want but if Sami was in love w/ EJ on the day she married Lucas that would be a reason. Maybe Lucas is the one who wants the annullment if that's the case!

robinsnest
9.24.07, 11:09 AM
WHY WHY WHY would someone in the next generation getting married remove a vendetta???? What if neither the Bradys or DiMera's had off spring???? What about Stepheno siblings?? would one of them or their offspring work? What about Shawn he has siblings, would his niece or nephew's work marrying a DiMera??
This does not make sense, and who made up the only way to end the vendetta? the cheating husband? the shamed nun?
Please someone who understands explain.