PDA

View Full Version : Oct. 7, 2009

Dragonmom
10.7.09, 11:55 PM
It's hard to believe it's October already. Time is flying by way too fast. Warm weather here again Julie. It won't make up it's mind. I'm so ready for it to stay cool. Have had two busy days off work..so hoping tomorrow I can just kick back and relax.

JulieK1B
10.8.09, 1:40 PM
It's hard to believe it's October already. Time is flying by way too fast. Warm weather here again Julie. It won't make up it's mind. I'm so ready for it to stay cool. Have had two busy days off work..so hoping tomorrow I can just kick back and relax.

Well enjoy your days off! I am off to work here soon! It was nice for one day. But clouding up and cooler again. Probably snow again tonight yuck! LOL So much for fall. Take care!:winkq:

Coffenut
10.8.09, 3:25 PM
Hi Dragonmom and Julie,
It's cold and rainy here yuck! It's way to early around here for the cold weather. I got a big crock pot of white chicken chilli going. Smells heavenly. Just the thing for this cold wet weather.
Julie have a good day at work. Dragonmom enjoy your days off!

Dragonmom
10.8.09, 9:33 PM
Yum...coffenut..sounds yummy..like when I mentioned my homemade veggie soup huh? I bet it was delicious. Well...at least you ladies get some fall weather. We do..but we get it later. It got up in the 90's today! Yikes!

JulieK1B
10.9.09, 11:07 AM
Well we had one day of warm weather again. But today it's chilly out again and snow expected by tonight! Yikes! Any ways. I go to work here in a little bit. Work and early shift today and get off about 2 p.m. this afternoon. Got to get some things done before this weekend! Take care ladies!:winkq:

Dragonmom
10.9.09, 12:21 PM
Julie...we still have our A/C going! Hope your work day goes ok.

Coffenut
10.9.09, 7:13 PM
Yep dragonmom just like your soup.I could actually smell your soup cooking.Lol It is getting colder and colder here.It's supposed to be in the thirties over the weekend. very unusual for this time of year.

JulieK1B
10.10.09, 7:08 PM
Well we got three inches last night and it even shut down the interstate! I couldn't believe it! Any ways. I was a busy lady for awhile today at work. I'm pooped. Glad it's over but it's still very cold and snowing.:lookaway:

Dragonmom
10.12.09, 2:27 PM
Well...the temps are so so right now. Not too hot..not really nippy..but we've had misting rain off and on. Suppose to get really chilly by Friday. I wish it would make up it's mind!

JulieK1B
10.15.09, 11:55 AM
Well...the temps are so so right now. Not too hot..not really nippy..but we've had misting rain off and on. Suppose to get really chilly by Friday. I wish it would make up it's mind!

Well I can relate. We've had snow and cold, now we are going back to warmer temperatures today and by the weekend! LOL Wish it would make up it's mind. Probably due to the change of seasons I think. Causing me to get a cold because of the changes makes me sick! Urrgh. Oh well hang in there!:winkq:

Dragonmom
10.18.09, 10:59 AM
Sorry you are catching a cold Julie. Well..the temps have dropped the last two mornings. I had to actually put our heat on some. I love the nip in the air. Fall..maybe, is finally here. But in Louisiana...it can warm up once again. I don't go to work till 3:30 today..so gonna spend some time with Terry. Haven't figured out what we are gonna do yet..but gonna get out of the house soon..for a little while. Perhaps hit a couple stores and go eat somewhere for lunch.

JulieK1B
10.18.09, 5:29 PM
Sorry you are catching a cold Julie. Well..the temps have dropped the last two mornings. I had to actually put our heat on some. I love the nip in the air. Fall..maybe, is finally here. But in Louisiana...it can warm up once again. I don't go to work till 3:30 today..so gonna spend some time with Terry. Haven't figured out what we are gonna do yet..but gonna get out of the house soon..for a little while. Perhaps hit a couple stores and go eat somewhere for lunch.

Well it warmed up the last two days. Today it was in the upper 60's! Wow! Any ways it won't last long suppose to get some rain etc. tomorrow. Well hope you got to have a nice day with Terry. I'm heading out tomorrow to go see my friend Susan in Denver for two days. Be back sometime on Wednesday. Got to go see her before the snow really flies! Take care!:winkq:

Dragonmom
10.19.09, 1:00 AM
Hey Julie. Enjoy your time with Susan..and getting away from it all. Well...the temps are gonna be warming up again gradually the next couple days..I think Wed..being up in the 80's once more! Typical Louisiana weather..ha ha.
Did go to lunch with Terry today..and did some shopping..before heading to work. And work was ok..till the last couple hours..when this one manager..(oh my gosh... everyone wants to run and hide from her)...smarted off to me..I won't go into detail. But girl..it made me so mad! It just ruined my evening! Afraid I'll have to deal with her again tomorrow..but I'm letting it go this time..but she does this to me one more time...I'm going over her head. I don't need to be be littled..and made to feel as I'm not doing my job good enough. I felt the rest of the evening as if she was gonna be watching or waiting for me to make a mistake. Grrr ..I've been at Walmart longer than her... but she just made management..and it's gone to her head! Ok..I've vented! I feel a little better!

JulieK1B
10.22.09, 11:43 AM
Hey Julie. Enjoy your time with Susan..and getting away from it all. Well...the temps are gonna be warming up again gradually the next couple days..I think Wed..being up in the 80's once more! Typical Louisiana weather..ha ha.
Did go to lunch with Terry today..and did some shopping..before heading to work. And work was ok..till the last couple hours..when this one manager..(oh my gosh... everyone wants to run and hide from her)...smarted off to me..I won't go into detail. But girl..it made me so mad! It just ruined my evening! Afraid I'll have to deal with her again tomorrow..but I'm letting it go this time..but she does this to me one more time...I'm going over her head. I don't need to be be littled..and made to feel as I'm not doing my job good enough. I felt the rest of the evening as if she was gonna be watching or waiting for me to make a mistake. Grrr ..I've been at Walmart longer than her... but she just made management..and it's gone to her head! Ok..I've vented! I feel a little better!

Well we got some snow here again! LOL so what else is new? Going to be a long winter I think! Any how it's starting to warm up again. I hate this time of year cause it makes me sick! Any ways. I had a nice visit with my friend Susan and her family. What a lovely place she has. Was so nice just to get away! Sorry to here about the manager. I worked with a gal like that and it was awful! Hang in there! Take care.:winkq: