PDA

View Full Version : Sept 24, 2009 (Thur)

Dragonmom
9.24.09, 6:40 PM
I can't believe Sept is almost over. 3 months till Christmas..yikes. I'm not ready! I've been lazing around my three days off... don't want to go back to work tomorrow.

Coffenut
9.24.09, 8:16 PM
Whoa slow down Lol ! Lets not talk christmas yet Lol.
We still got Halloween,Thanksgiving ,and our family has 3 birthdays to go before that. But time is flying isn't it? Enjoy the rest of the evening and have great day at work tomorrow!

Dragonmom
9.24.09, 9:22 PM
Yeah..I know...time is going too fast. I'm not ready!

JulieK1B
9.25.09, 11:25 AM
Yeah..I know...time is going too fast. I'm not ready!

I can't believe we have such little time left before Christmas! Wow! Any ways, ITA Time is going by way to fast! Seems like my days off go by way to quickly and then I'm back to work again. LOL Any ways fall is in the air here and temperatures are cooler. Soon we can go view all the pretty fall leaves! I love this time of year! Got to get out on my days off and get pictures! Take care!:winkq:

Dragonmom
9.25.09, 2:20 PM
Unfortunately Fall comes later here. It's cooled off a wee bit..but still summer like weather for us.I Know Julie all about the days off going by too quickly. Mine went by too fast too. I leave for work soon..blah.

JulieK1B
9.26.09, 10:01 PM
Well the leaves are starting to change color here. We have had a few cooler days now it's a little bit warmer again. But for how long I'm not sure. Just going to enjoy it while I can. Yep I have two more days of work. Short days off this week too! Take care!:winkq:

Dragonmom
9.28.09, 3:19 PM
I owe..I owe..so off to work I go. This is Monday..Sept 28. I am leaving for work soon..working 3-11 Pm today..grrr. Hope everyone has a good week.

JulieK1B
9.29.09, 12:26 PM
I owe..I owe..so off to work I go. This is Monday..Sept 28. I am leaving for work soon..working 3-11 Pm today..grrr. Hope everyone has a good week.

I was doing the same yesterday! But today I'm yahoo! One day only this week though so going to try and make the most of it!:winkq:

Dragonmom
9.29.09, 5:37 PM
Hope you are enjoying your day off. I had to get bloodwork done today, for my appt next week. I'm not sure if the fasting did it..or the crick in my neck when I woke up..but I had a headache something awful. I finally got rid of it..after taking a much needed nap today. And...I found time to make a big pot of soup today...sure smells yummy simmering on the stove. And it's our bowling night..wish me luck. I've been doing so so..but want to really bowl a nice series tonight.

JulieK1B
9.30.09, 11:27 AM
Hope you are enjoying your day off. I had to get bloodwork done today, for my appt next week. I'm not sure if the fasting did it..or the crick in my neck when I woke up..but I had a headache something awful. I finally got rid of it..after taking a much needed nap today. And...I found time to make a big pot of soup today...sure smells yummy simmering on the stove. And it's our bowling night..wish me luck. I've been doing so so..but want to really bowl a nice series tonight.

Well glad you finally got rid of your headache I almost started to have one so headed it off with medication first. Then went on with my day. I just relaxed and did little all day long except started some laundry and made dinner is about it. Today it's back to the grind at work! Well hope you bowled well! Take care!:winkq:

Coffenut
9.30.09, 4:37 PM
Dragonmom what kind of soup did ya make? I just had to ask I love soup. I would leave a steak dinner for a bowl of soup . I have always been like that even as a child. How did the bowling go?
Julie I hope you had a relaxing day off.
I wish you all a great day!

Dragonmom
9.30.09, 11:38 PM
I made vegetable beef soup..and it was sooo good. Want some? I still have some left..I made a lot! And by the way..I bowled good. Bowled a 221 Tuesday night..woo hoo! We won three games too..in third place right now..but we bowl till March or April..not sure of last day. So anything can happen.

JulieK1B
10.1.09, 11:09 AM
I made vegetable beef soup..and it was sooo good. Want some? I still have some left..I made a lot! And by the way..I bowled good. Bowled a 221 Tuesday night..woo hoo! We won three games too..in third place right now..but we bowl till March or April..not sure of last day. So anything can happen.

Well I could use a hot bowl of that soup today! It snowed! Yep that is right we have at least 2 inches of snow on the ground! What happened to fall? Oh well guess we are going to have an early winter. Just hope that means we are going to have an early Spring! Glad you bowled well too! Hope it continues. Well I work this afternoon and evening. Got to bundle up and scrape the snow off my windows! Take care!:winkq:

Coffenut
10.1.09, 1:30 PM
Draonmom that sounds good1 I take a bowl Lol.That was great bowling wow! My grandson loves to bowl. I would say he is obsessed with bowling Lol .
Julie I love snow but that is a bit early for snow even for me.Lol Drive carefully in this weather and stay warm.

Dragonmom
10.2.09, 12:19 AM
Julie you said it was suppose to snow and you were right! brrr . I saw on the weather report about the snow up your way. I can't believe it's october already. But let the leaves change first..no snow, right? LOL Well...Julie and Coffenut..sorry ate all the soup. We finished it off today...sorry.LOL Will have to make more next time right..LOL. Yep..I bowled pretty good , and yes, I do remember that your grandson bowled coffenut. My kids did too...up through high school. And Patrick just informed me he finally joined a league up there in NYC.

JulieK1B
10.2.09, 11:37 AM
Julie you said it was suppose to snow and you were right! brrr . I saw on the weather report about the snow up your way. I can't believe it's october already. But let the leaves change first..no snow, right? LOL Well...Julie and Coffenut..sorry ate all the soup. We finished it off today...sorry.LOL Will have to make more next time right..LOL. Yep..I bowled pretty good , and yes, I do remember that your grandson bowled coffenut. My kids did too...up through high school. And Patrick just informed me he finally joined a league up there in NYC.

Yep it was very cold here yesterday and white! We had a lot of people come through at work saying they couldn't believe they saw snow here already! I wasn't to surprised. But I think we are going to have a very rough winter! Take care and hope you enjoyed that soup! LOL I was disappointed too cause I coulda used something warm! LOL:winkq: