PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone..a lot to catch up on!

Dragonmom
9.3.09, 11:56 PM
Coffenut..so good to see you here. And here I am..not frequenting as much...bad girl..bad girl. LOL Sorry to hear your husband has some more health issues. I'm diabetic..so if you have any questions...just ask. And that machine he's using..my father in law uses one. He does well with it. Julie..I already know your dr. appt went well...but again, I'm so happy for you..Praise God! We'll keep believing it's going to be a good report each time you go! And Passion..good to see you here too..still busy at Bath and Body Works? I drove by ours today..and very tempted on going in..ha ha. But I resisted!! LOL I go to work very early tomorrow..which doesn't happen often now. So got to head to bed soon. Take care ladies..and I'll try to visit more.

Passionatic
9.4.09, 12:22 AM
Hi Dragonmom...good to see you here again.
Yep, things are pretty busy at BBW...all our pretty Autumn fragrances and candles are in the store and it smells good :) Fall Fragrances are my favorites. The weather here is still nice and cool and comfortable, I put in some Mums tonight and hung a berry wreath on the door. Julie: glad to hear the good news...stay strong. Coffeenut: hope your husband is doing good...my hubby just had surgery on his shoulder and he's recuperating really well, he's been going to PT several times a week.
Hope everyone has a nice Labor Day weekend.

JulieK1B
9.4.09, 1:02 PM
Coffenut..so good to see you here. And here I am..not frequenting as much...bad girl..bad girl. LOL Sorry to hear your husband has some more health issues. I'm diabetic..so if you have any questions...just ask. And that machine he's using..my father in law uses one. He does well with it. Julie..I already know your dr. appt went well...but again, I'm so happy for you..Praise God! We'll keep believing it's going to be a good report each time you go! And Passion..good to see you here too..still busy at Bath and Body Works? I drove by ours today..and very tempted on going in..ha ha. But I resisted!! LOL I go to work very early tomorrow..which doesn't happen often now. So got to head to bed soon. Take care ladies..and I'll try to visit more.

Dragsy I'm glad your doing well and things are going smoothly. Yes I am done with the Dr.'s in Casper except for check ups occasionally. Which I was reminded of one coming up! And guess what? My boss has me working that day. So I called her first. But then also called them to see if they will reschedule. Hopefully they can. I know they are imperative but I'm really tired of going so often you know? So hopefully they can just reschedule another week. No biggy. Any ways other then that just working a lot like always. My hours have changed too. On Weekends now I work the morning shift. So I know what you mean doesn't happen very often but for me now it's a weekly thing. So I'm trying to adjust and get use to it. Means more pay hopefully if I don't screw up that is. So willing to do it for that. Well TTFN hope all is well! Have a nice Labor day weekend. :winkq:

Dragonmom
9.9.09, 1:22 PM
Hello ladies! Passionatic..hope your husband is still doing well since his shoulder surgery. I'm doing alright..just working, and then on my days off I don't feel like doing much of nothing. But I do have some things to do today..just have to get motivated..uggh. Julie..don't work too hard. Glad you have some more days off coming up soon. Coffenut..how's things? It's gotten hot here once again. We had a couple weeks of a bit cooler weather...now hot and humid once again! Welcome to Louisiana!! LOL

JulieK1B
9.10.09, 12:21 PM
Hello ladies! Passionatic..hope your husband is still doing well since his shoulder surgery. I'm doing alright..just working, and then on my days off I don't feel like doing much of nothing. But I do have some things to do today..just have to get motivated..uggh. Julie..don't work too hard. Glad you have some more days off coming up soon. Coffenut..how's things? It's gotten hot here once again. We had a couple weeks of a bit cooler weather...now hot and humid once again! Welcome to Louisiana!! LOL

Thanks Dragsy. Yea working a lot. But this week got 4 days off. But then next week work 9 straight days in a row. So the new girl can have her birthday off etc. But then I felt sorry for her too. Her aunt in Calif. lost a baby. So now she has to go to a funeral the week of her birthday. So sad. So we talked about it it. I gave her my thoughts. Told her to hang in there etc. hope I helped her some. It's hard when you lose a child. I pray the whole family will be comforted and be able to get over the loss. Hope your doing well and your week is going well too. Take care!:winkq:

Dragonmom
9.10.09, 1:34 PM
Hey Julie..sorry to hear about your co worker's aunt losing a child. This is very sad. I'll be praying for that family and for your co worker to have a safe trip..if she's going to Calif.
I can't get motivated to do anything today. Just tired.

Coffenut
9.10.09, 8:57 PM
Dragonmom I had one of those days too today. It's cloudy ,rainy and just not a day to get motivated. With my husbands diabetes it's kind of confusing what he can eat and what is a no no. It seems every Dr. says something different. I hope you had a little nap!
Julie I hope you stay healthy and strong now!
Passion I hope your husbands arm heals well.
I wish you all a nice evening and a good rest of the week!

Dragonmom
9.10.09, 11:52 PM
Hey coffenut..good to see you here! I felt run down all day today too..not wanting to do much, etc. I am wondering if my blood sugar is off..need to check in a sec. Hope everyone had a good Thursday. I go back to work tomorrow..blah.:p

JulieK1B
9.14.09, 12:36 PM
Thanks Dragsy and Coffenut. Yea I'm sure my co-worker will be up set for awhile over the death of this baby. I just pray she can handle it all. I pray for the aunt who lost it and all the family as well. I am getting stronger every day. In fact I felt so good recently I volunteered to work on a roof at Camp Wyoba. That was a great day of work for all and we still had a lot to do. So hope it gets done. I am also working a lot this week 9 days straight, but has to be done. I don't really mind. It's good for me and keeps me busy. Next weekend we have a picnic for my aunts. They will both be here and all so looking forward to that even though I have to work. Well take care and have a great week!:winkq:

Dragonmom
9.18.09, 10:11 AM
Hello all. Seems we just don't get in here enough do we? Julie..hope those 9 days straight of work, doesn't wear you out. Glad you got to work on the roof..and hope it gets finished soon. And I'm not sure..but have you had the picnic yet? Was it this past weekend? I've lost track of time..sheesh. You know that's what happens to you when you get old..lol. I'm off work today to take my mom to get her colonoscopy done. She says its' routine..but she doesn't always tell me everything..so please pray all comes back ok. I'm off all day today.

Dragonmom
9.18.09, 10:13 AM
P.S. Jill's husband David..he lost his grandpa yesterday. He passed away and he was very close to him. David doesn't take things like this very well (who does?)...so please keep the family in prayers. I'm not close to David's family at all..and some of you know the situation..but my heart still goes out to them and their loss.

JulieK1B
9.18.09, 12:46 PM
Hello all. Seems we just don't get in here enough do we? Julie..hope those 9 days straight of work, doesn't wear you out. Glad you got to work on the roof..and hope it gets finished soon. And I'm not sure..but have you had the picnic yet? Was it this past weekend? I've lost track of time..sheesh. You know that's what happens to you when you get old..lol. I'm off work today to take my mom to get her colonoscopy done. She says its' routine..but she doesn't always tell me everything..so please pray all comes back ok. I'm off all day today.

Dragsy I haven't had the picnic yet. It's tomorrow. I have just got done makeing the frog eye salad for it. I work 1 to 5 today. Work tomorrow to, but get off in time for the picnic thank goodness. My boss is out of town so couldn't get that day completly off but an hour early is all. Any ways I'm looking forward to the picnic and seeing all my family. Hope your mom's test goes well and sorry to hear about David's grand father. I will be praying for him and his family and their time of loss. Take care!:winkq:

Dragonmom
9.20.09, 1:16 PM
Thank you Julie for the condolensces. The funeral is Tuesday for David's grandpa. I do hope you have a good time at the picnic. Got news this morning that one of my co worker's..her husband is not doing well at all. He has had numerous health problems over the years...and now he's in ICU with kidney and respitory failure. Please keep him and his family in prayer. And I wanted to know how your uncle is doing?

P.S. My mom's tests came back ok. Remind me and I'll tell you more later. I might have told you on myspace, can't remember.

JulieK1B
9.22.09, 2:13 PM
Thank you Julie for the condolensces. The funeral is Tuesday for David's grandpa. I do hope you have a good time at the picnic. Got news this morning that one of my co worker's..her husband is not doing well at all. He has had numerous health problems over the years...and now he's in ICU with kidney and respitory failure. Please keep him and his family in prayer. And I wanted to know how your uncle is doing?

P.S. My mom's tests came back ok. Remind me and I'll tell you more later. I might have told you on myspace, can't remember.

Your welcome. Well the family picnic went well. Everyone showed up with the exception of my son David and my sisters daughter and her grand kids. So other than that it was a fun time. I will be down loading some pictures here soon to share on my space! My Uncle is doing well he just needs to have Vitamin B shots once a month to boost his C cell levels is what the Dr. suggested. So that is what he is going to do. So a great answer to our prayers. He is feeling and looking a lot better! Thanks for the prayers! Glad to hear your mom's tests turned out well too! That is great news!

Dragonmom
9.24.09, 7:39 PM
Good news about your uncle..amen. My mom's colonoscopy came back ok. One polyp taken out..but not cancer..AMEN.
Glad you had a good time at the picnic. I did see the pictures..looks like fun was had by all! Nice family!

Coffenut
9.25.09, 1:10 AM
Dragonmom and Julie I am glad that your mom and uncle are both allright. I hope they continue to do well!
Julie make sure you don't overdo it with working so hard.We want you to stay healthy!
I hope you all have a great day tomorrow!

JulieK1B
9.25.09, 12:22 PM
Dragonmom and Julie I am glad that your mom and uncle are both allright. I hope they continue to do well!
Julie make sure you don't overdo it with working so hard.We want you to stay healthy!
I hope you all have a great day tomorrow!

Thanks Coffenut. I'm trying to get more rest and not wear my self out. I'm hoping to have today off. But I told my boss to call me if she needed me. We shall see!