PDA

View Full Version : New here!

Iluvdool
8.24.07, 9:41 PM
:cloud9:Hi everyone. I was wondering if anyone else heard the rumor that John was going to be killed off making a Tony/Anna/Roman/Marlena quad? I can't remember where I heard that rumor, but I can see that happening. If John was killed off, we all know that Roman would pursue Marlena again. Darn...I wish I could remember where I read that!

Anyway, I hope to make some new DOOL friends here!

drakefan
8.24.07, 11:00 PM
:cloud9:Hi everyone. I was wondering if anyone else heard the rumor that John was going to be killed off making a Tony/Anna/Roman/Marlena quad? I can't remember where I heard that rumor, but I can see that happening. If John was killed off, we all know that Roman would pursue Marlena again. Darn...I wish I could remember where I read that!

Well I have heard the rumor about Drake being fired. I sure hope it isn't true. Still like my Drake and John. But I am now way more a Tony fan and if John does get killed I hope Roman does go after Marlena and lets Tony and Anna alone!

Iluvdool
8.24.07, 11:08 PM
I did hear about the Drake rumor. When I saw that episode last week with Tony looking at other women, and then Roman warning Anna of Tony cheating, the rumor about the quad is starting to make sense to me. Then Anna asked Roman if he would drop her for Marlena if she was free. That kind of sounded like foreshadowing to me. I don't know. I hope it doesn't work out that way.

Host Toddy
8.25.07, 12:45 AM
GMAB! I do NOT under any circumstances want Marlena anywhere near MY Tony!

If John dies; she should too.

I want both of them off my TV and will not shed one tear!

Iluvdool
8.25.07, 12:57 AM
GMAB! I do NOT under any circumstances want Marlena anywhere near MY Tony!

If John dies; she should too.

I want both of them off my TV and will not shed one tear!
I think Tony/Anna and J&M should stay together. But Roman seems like he is on a mission not to die alone. :rolleyes:

Host Toddy
8.25.07, 1:22 AM
I think Tony/Anna and J&M should stay together. But Roman seems like he is on a mission not to die alone. :rolleyes:

I changed my mind; if John dies, then HS should pen, the Cop and the Doc, Pt. 2. :cool: :)

After all, the Cop and the Doc were true soul mates, and should be reunited.:)

Iluvdool
8.25.07, 1:46 AM
I changed my mind; if John dies, then HS should pen, the Cop and the Doc, Pt. 2. :cool: :)

After all, the Cop and the Doc were true soul mates, and should be reunited.:)
Maybe throw Kate in there too. That could be fun!
:jesterbob:

Host Toddy
8.25.07, 2:01 AM

Works for me. :winkq:

Iluvdool
8.25.07, 2:05 AM
Works for me. :winkq:
I wonder who the rooting couple would be for Roman?:anon2d:

OMG..how cute is that smiley? :anon2d: LMAO! I should have used that as my screenname! PaperbagDOOLFan!

Iluvdool
8.25.07, 2:11 AM
What does "treacle" mean? Anyone know? I see it on the right side of my post, and now I'm curious!

drakefan
8.25.07, 11:34 AM
Roman is pathetic! I love both Tony/Anna and J/M. I agree with Toddy. If John dies Marlena should be gone too. Just don't see Roman (this one anyway) with Marlena. Although, if Anna wants to go after Roman I say let Tony have some fun with Marlena! Sorry Toddy, but I just want to see another kiss!;)

drakefan
8.25.07, 11:36 AM
Hey that would be! Always like Kate and Tony. Have Roman, Kate and Marlena in a triangle and leave Tony and Anna alone!

Iluvdool
8.25.07, 12:59 PM
Hey that would be! Always like Kate and Tony. Have Roman, Kate and Marlena in a triangle and leave Tony and Anna alone!
I can handle that. :palmtreez:

Iluvdool
8.25.07, 1:02 PM
Roman is pathetic! I love both Tony/Anna and J/M. I agree with Toddy. If John dies Marlena should be gone too. Just don't see Roman (this one anyway) with Marlena. Although, if Anna wants to go after Roman I say let Tony have some fun with Marlena! Sorry Toddy, but I just want to see another kiss!;)
:o

I hope I didn't instigate a fight here! :jesterbob:

Is Host Toddy a moderator here? It's cool to see men post in a soap forum.

DrakesCake
8.27.07, 2:07 AM

I am new too! My friend told me about coffeerooms and said its a lot of fun here! Are u a Drake fan? He's my favorite actor on Days! I am waiting to hear from Drake if this is true! :confused:

Days needs to give John a STORY not kill him off! :mad::mad::mad: If they want to kill someone off kill Roman! He's a waste unless they put him back with Kate! No more triangles!!

DrakesCake
8.27.07, 2:20 AM

The only way he won't die alone is if he guilts someone to feel sorry for him!

DrakesCake
8.27.07, 2:23 AM
What does "treacle" mean? Anyone know? I see it on the right side of my post, and now I'm curious!

I don't get it either?

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/treacle

DrakesCake
8.27.07, 2:25 AM
Host Toddy, how do I post an avatar?

Iluvdool
8.27.07, 11:54 PM
I don't get it either?

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/treacle
antidote for poison? LMAO!

Hi Drakescake. Great s/n!:p

Iluvdool
8.27.07, 11:56 PM
The only way he won't die alone is if he guilts someone to feel sorry for him!
I hope it's not Anna! :chickeny:

Iluvdool
8.27.07, 11:57 PM
I am new too! My friend told me about coffeerooms and said its a lot of fun here! Are u a Drake fan? He's my favorite actor on Days! I am waiting to hear from Drake if this is true! :confused:

Days needs to give John a STORY not kill him off! :mad::mad::mad: If they want to kill someone off kill Roman! He's a waste unless they put him back with Kate! No more triangles!!
ITA! The fact that Drake hasn't refuted this yet, makes me nervous. :homers:

Iluvdool
8.27.07, 11:58 PM
:pirates:
Host Toddy, how do I post an avatar?
Good question!

DrakesCake
8.28.07, 4:08 AM
ITA! The fact that Drake hasn't refuted this yet, makes me nervous. :homers:

Me too, I am getting worried we didn't hear anything from Drake yet! :(

Therese504
8.28.07, 7:30 PM
I am like the only non-Drake fan around I think but I wouldn't miss him a bit. I guess I missed his good days as I only started watching in 99. John has always been one of my least fave characters & I'm never happier with DOOL as I am when he's not around.
Marlena, on the other hand, I like to watch her as long as she is doing something crazy (killin ppl, bein possessed, smackin Sami around) but otherwise I think the character is too much of a goody 2 shoes for me.

Iluvdool
8.28.07, 9:13 PM
Me too, I am getting worried we didn't hear anything from Drake yet! :(
If the rumor is true, I'm going to :censored: someone out!
:mad:

Iluvdool
8.28.07, 9:15 PM
I am like the only non-Drake fan around I think but I wouldn't miss him a bit. I guess I missed his good days as I only started watching in 99. John has always been one of my least fave characters & I'm never happier with DOOL as I am when he's not around.
Marlena, on the other hand, I like to watch her as long as she is doing something crazy (killin ppl, bein possessed, smackin Sami around) but otherwise I think the character is too much of a goody 2 shoes for me.
Hi Therese! I have to say, I liked Marlena better as a serial killer. LOL I don't know why, I liked her edgy like that.:shhh:

Iluvdool
8.28.07, 9:16 PM
I just notice you are a "dormouse!" LOL That gives me something to shoot for! :p

Iluvdool
9.25.07, 1:00 AM

Hey, I was wondering if anyone else heard my rumor I posted here. SNS is reporting that Drake is shooting his death scenes this week. :eek:

25yearfan
9.26.07, 3:18 PM

I heard that the quad was going to be Tony/Anna/Roman/Kate. I never heard Marlena in the mix. Besides, I think the rumors about Drake shooting death/funeral scenes are just a red herring. A few weeks ago, SOD or one of the other magazines had a story about Drake and the rumors of his demise. They stated that the rumors were false and that they had sprouted from a leaked script involving John's "death" or something like that. My theory is that it is just a soap opera faked "death" to draw out Andre or something.

Iluvdool
9.27.07, 1:14 AM
I heard that the quad was going to be Tony/Anna/Roman/Kate. I never heard Marlena in the mix. Besides, I think the rumors about Drake shooting death/funeral scenes are just a red herring. A few weeks ago, SOD or one of the other magazines had a story about Drake and the rumors of his demise. They stated that the rumors were false and that they had sprouted from a leaked script involving John's "death" or something like that. My theory is that it is just a soap opera faked "death" to draw out Andre or something.
Thanks. I just read at Daytime Royalty that they are currently shooting the John death scenes. He got hit by a car. Everyone is at the hospital saying their goodbyes. :shhh:

25yearfan
9.27.07, 3:16 PM
Until I hear it from Drake that he has officially left the show, I am not going to believe that they are killing him off. I think it is a ploy involving the fued.

Iluvdool
9.28.07, 1:37 AM
Until I hear it from Drake that he has officially left the show, I am not going to believe that they are killing him off. I think it is a ploy involving the fued.
I hope you are right. I can't imagine the show without him. :(