PDA

View Full Version : Confused about Bonnie and Steve's sister

evereve22
8.22.07, 4:50 PM
OK, I recently started watching Days again after quite a long break. I heard someone say Bonnie is in jail. Then I see Steve talking to his sister and that is the actress that played Bonnie, yet he is calling her another name. Did they just give the same actress a different role now?

D00L1Fan
8.22.07, 5:19 PM
Judi Evans played the character Adrienne many years ago. Adrienne is Steve's baby sister. Years later after the character married Victor Kiriakas' nephew and had children, they left Salem. Judi Evans returned to play Bonnie Lockhart quite a few years after that and now that this character is off the screen and in jail, Judi has returned ( less than 2 months after Bonnie was written off) to reprise her original role as Adrienne Johnson-Kiriakas. Hope this has cleared up some of the confusion.

:)

evereve22
8.22.07, 5:51 PM
It does- thank you!

soapyCJ
8.22.07, 9:14 PM
I loved Justin and Adriene way back when. Its so good to have her back, hope they give her some good storylines.

Has she said where Justin is and if they are still together, I don't remember.

Therese504
8.22.07, 11:40 PM
They haven't really mentioned Justin & their sons except in passing. However it seems like they are prolly still together, but there has been no mention of where her husband or children are, especially given that Stephanie is allegedly living with her.

SarahBeth
8.23.07, 9:18 AM
I would love to see Justin but the way they are writing this it's not going to happen.

Iluvdool
8.25.07, 12:10 AM
Judi Evans played the character Adrienne many years ago. Adrienne is Steve's baby sister. Years later after the character married Victor Kiriakas' nephew and had children, they left Salem. Judi Evans returned to play Bonnie Lockhart quite a few years after that and now that this character is off the screen and in jail, Judi has returned ( less than 2 months after Bonnie was written off) to reprise her original role as Adrienne Johnson-Kiriakas. Hope this has cleared up some of the confusion.

:)
Thanks. :queen:

D00L1Fan
8.26.07, 12:13 AM
You all are very welcome! :)

Ives
9.1.07, 1:15 AM
I would love to see Justin but the way they are writing this it's not going to happen.

Wally Kurth is currently with GH. But I hear he is not doing much there. I wonder if they are trying to see if they could bring him back as Justin. It would be great if his role was not recasted. He was such a cutie with those dimples.