PDA

View Full Version : Teens and Y&R

LaurenLovesYAndR
8.22.07, 12:13 AM
Hey everyone, just starting my first post, and as I am a teen, I wanted somewhere to be able to talk about teens watching Soaps. Alot of people think its a bad thing, but I certainly don't. It gives you an (well, sometimes exagerated) excellent look on real life, and its entertaining. Teens can relate to alot of whats going on becuse they're going through it! One of my favourite characters is Colleen because I can relate to alot of what she is going through. What do you all think?

Jennifer26
11.6.07, 3:33 PM
I started watching soaps as a teen. It gave me something to do in the summer time before I could drive, lol. I don't think there is anything wrong with it. I don't think it is any better or worse than other tv shows that parents let teens watch.

Funmakinluv
12.30.07, 1:38 AM
I don't think it's bad that teens watch soaps. I watch soaps when I was teen. At least your parents knowwhere you are between 12:30 to 3:00 or 4:00.

dylanangel75
12.30.07, 10:34 PM
I don't see anything wrong with it at all. I started watching as a teen myself. Course the sex scenes where not as graphic then but at least your a teenager and not a tween.