PDA

View Full Version : Uncle Passed away

Dragonmom
8.5.09, 12:16 AM
My uncle passed away very early this morning. My mom was very close to her brother...and he lived in Oklahoma..so we are packed and heading out tomorrow. We are driving...500 miles. Please keep everyone in prayer that are traveling..and for all his kids...it's a hard time.

Passionatic
8.5.09, 11:01 AM
Awww...I'm so sorry to hear that...its hard to loose family members. Have a safe trip and my prayers are with you and your family.

JulieK1B
8.5.09, 4:20 PM
My uncle passed away very early this morning. My mom was very close to her brother...and he lived in Oklahoma..so we are packed and heading out tomorrow. We are driving...500 miles. Please keep everyone in prayer that are traveling..and for all his kids...it's a hard time.

Dragsy I know you won't see this tell you get back, but know I'm praying for your mom and you as well. I pray that God will find comfort for all of you as you bury your Uncle. Take care!:surprisedq:

Dragonmom
8.9.09, 1:47 PM
We are home. Got home yesterday about 7 PM. Totally exhausted..such a long drive..and not only tired physically but emotionally. Uncle Kirby will be missed so much by all. He was such an outgoing man...never met a stranger! My mom is taking it hard though..she was so close to him. When he wasn't here visiting..which he did a lot till he got to where he wasn't up to coming...he'd be on the phone with my mom...at least once a day if not more. Please keep her in prayer..and also to all my cousins...they lost a good man. And he loved his stepkids too, just like his own. Everyone loved him. Thanks ladies for the kind words and prayers.

JulieK1B
8.10.09, 12:32 PM
We are home. Got home yesterday about 7 PM. Totally exhausted..such a long drive..and not only tired physically but emotionally. Uncle Kirby will be missed so much by all. He was such an outgoing man...never met a stranger! My mom is taking it hard though..she was so close to him. When he wasn't here visiting..which he did a lot till he got to where he wasn't up to coming...he'd be on the phone with my mom...at least once a day if not more. Please keep her in prayer..and also to all my cousins...they lost a good man. And he loved his stepkids too, just like his own. Everyone loved him. Thanks ladies for the kind words and prayers.

Dragsy I know you'll miss him, and so does your mom. I pray for strength to get over the loss and comfort to remember him and love the memories. I pray for guidance and direction that you might all find closeness in knowing he is in a better place where he can't suffer any longer. Take care my friend!:yawner:

Dragonmom
8.10.09, 1:06 PM
Thank you ...I'm doing ok right now. I worry about my mom though, and of course his children. Please keep them in prayer. Thanks!

JulieK1B
8.11.09, 12:49 PM
Thank you ...I'm doing ok right now. I worry about my mom though, and of course his children. Please keep them in prayer. Thanks!

I will keep them all in my prayers. That God will help comfort them and keep them and help them to move on with their lives and not grieve. Take care and know I care.:yawner:

Dragonmom
8.13.09, 7:31 PM
Thank you so much Julie. Time helps. And of course the kindness and prayers from friends do too..love you all.

JulieK1B
8.14.09, 1:08 PM
Thank you so much Julie. Time helps. And of course the kindness and prayers from friends do too..love you all.

Yep it all does! Hope soon you'll be feeling normal again. Take care!:winkq: