PDA

View Full Version : Passionatic

Dragonmom
7.30.09, 9:30 AM
I posted below in the Thursday thread. Hope you are doing ok.

Passionatic
7.30.09, 11:23 AM
Awww...thanks for the kind thoughts. Its still hard, I just walk around feeling in a daze. I brought home a box full of old photos of my parents when they were 1st married...its nice for me to see them as young and happy and full of life. My Mother was a widow for 46 years! It was just my Mom and my 2 sisters and me...Mother was quite the character, I appreciated her more as I got older and had kids of my own. Sorry to hear about the allergies, I know when I have sinus problems it makes me foggy and tired. Thanks again...good to see you on the board.

Dragonmom
7.30.09, 3:03 PM
The fond memories help hon..hope each day gets easier. I'm feeling better today. Been taking benadryl and nyquil at night.

Passionatic
7.30.09, 9:10 PM
Nyquil always helps me. We had a monsoon this afternoon, we had just mowed the lawn and the grass looks like it grew a foot in one day!
Its been nice looking thru old photos, my parents' wedding album, etc. My sister gave me Mother's wedding ring, but I'm too nervous to wear it...its in my jewelry box.

JulieK1B
7.31.09, 12:11 PM
Nyquil always helps me. We had a monsoon this afternoon, we had just mowed the lawn and the grass looks like it grew a foot in one day!
Its been nice looking thru old photos, my parents' wedding album, etc. My sister gave me Mother's wedding ring, but I'm too nervous to wear it...its in my jewelry box.

I sure miss looking at my dad and mom's old photo's hopefully you can treasure some moments you shared with your mom. Hang in there Passionatic. I do hope the pain simmers soon! Take care!:winkq:

Passionatic
7.31.09, 9:30 PM
Awww...thanks Julie, I appreciate it.

JulieK1B
8.1.09, 1:43 PM
Awww...thanks Julie, I appreciate it.

Your welcome hon! Just hang in there!:winkq: