PDA

View Full Version : Michael!

Dee60
7.20.09, 8:44 PM
Okay I get that Michael is missing some years from his life, but that doesn't give him the right to strike out at everyone. I was shocked that Sonny is letting Michael manipulate him, it's time for them to put their foot down with him.

annS
7.29.09, 5:40 AM
Wow , so much has happened since this last post on
Michael. He was almost going to jail after confessing
that he was the one who ran Claws off the road. That
was wrong for him to do imo, because he is not sure,
and should have been allowed to talk to his parents and
or a lawyer before going and confessing. Unfortunately
he would NOT listen to Jason.

Dee60
7.29.09, 12:25 PM
Michael needs to listen sometimes, instead of running off at the mouth, this kid really grates my nerve. However now that there is more than one suspect I see Diana having his confession throwned out.

bardougle
8.17.09, 2:55 PM
Okay I get that Michael is missing some years from his life, but that doesn't give him the right to strike out at everyone. I was shocked that Sonny is letting Michael manipulate him, it's time for them to put their foot down with him.

:mad: Michael is just an older brat! He was always a spoiled, pampered twerp--not he's older and more vocal about his stupidity! What his "parents" need to do with him is take him to the shed and beat the living daylights out of him!

:confused: Why are soap parents allowed to have their children run their lives? Christina is a piece of work also. :rolleyez:

Dee60
8.17.09, 2:58 PM
Now look what trouble he has caused, Jason is shot because of him. Don't get me started on Kristina, she needs to taken to the wood shed too.

bardougle
8.17.09, 3:47 PM
Now look what trouble he has caused, Jason is shot because of him. Don't get me started on Kristina, she needs to taken to the wood shed too.

I can see why Christina would hook up with someone like Kiefer. With her attitude she truly needs a butt-kicking--except NOT from a jerk like him! Alexis needs to take her head out of the sand and look at ALL her daughters! What happened to the sharp, sassy lawyer we once knew? She is just a shadow of her former self! :confused::confused: Yep, this is where Alexis is these days..:palmtreez:...with no help in sight! Well, there is Diane! :winkq:

Dee60
8.17.09, 4:29 PM
In way Alexis brought all of this on herself, she didn't want Kristina in Sonny's life but look at what the girl hooked up with, he's a abuser, not having a father figure in a young girl's life sometime lead them to these type of youngmen or should I say boys.

bardougle
8.18.09, 4:55 PM
In way Alexis brought all of this on herself, she didn't want Kristina in Sonny's life but look at what the girl hooked up with, he's a abuser, not having a father figure in a young girl's life sometime lead them to these type of youngmen or should I say boys.

The really sad part is that Christina does not recognize his abusiveness. She is so enamored over that fact that an upper classman is interested in her that she is blind to his faults--ALL of them! I so wanted Sonny to punch the kid out! Better still--let Michael do it. I can see it now. Kiefer is slapping Christina around because she wouldn't give it up. Michael shows up; seeing his sister bruised and battered he loses and beats the crap out of Kiefer--for real!

I don't understand where she got this flaw in her character that she was not good enough so she has to take abuse from anyone! You're right; she needed a man around. Well, Ric was a good step-father to her. I just think this is Guza's way of changing history and personalities--again! :mad:

I am so over this show! Liason forever!:D

Dee60
8.18.09, 5:10 PM
You hit the nail on the head, woman or young girls don't see what is right in front of their faces, they want to be these guys so bad that they accept the abuse. Kiefer better pray that Sonny never finds out that he hit Kristina, the boy will be swimming with the fishes for sure.

Kristina thinks that Sonny loves his other children more than he loves her this is why she is willing to accept the crumbs that Keifer gives her, it's Alexis fault, good bad or indifferent Sonny is Kristina's father she should have let her have some kind of connnection to him.