PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday dragonmom!!!

Coffenut
6.22.09, 11:27 AM
I hope you have a wonderful day and lots of fun celebrating!

Passionatic
6.22.09, 12:45 PM
Happy Birthday and Best Wishes for a beautiful day! You can celebrate on your vacation :)

Dragonmom
6.23.09, 1:18 AM
Oh coffenut and Passion..thank you so much!! Coffenut..been some time..we have some catching up to do! I had a nice b'day today..and looking forward to our vacation...see you all again soon..hopefullyI won't wait so long to post in here!

JulieK1B
6.24.09, 11:17 AM
Oh coffenut and Passion..thank you so much!! Coffenut..been some time..we have some catching up to do! I had a nice b'day today..and looking forward to our vacation...see you all again soon..hopefullyI won't wait so long to post in here!

Hey girl I know your already gone on your vacation. But glad you had a nice birthday. Take care!:winkq:

Dragonmom
6.30.09, 11:59 PM
Thanks all..I had a nice belated vacation/birthday trip. Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg was beautiful..our cabin was beautiful...and we had a good time!! We got home about 5 PM today..so I really should be in bed. I'm exhausted!! Weird week though with all the celebrities dying though huh? Sad too.

JulieK1B
7.1.09, 11:57 AM
Thanks all..I had a nice belated vacation/birthday trip. Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg was beautiful..our cabin was beautiful...and we had a good time!! We got home about 5 PM today..so I really should be in bed. I'm exhausted!! Weird week though with all the celebrities dying though huh? Sad too.

Well glad you made it back and had fun that is the important thing right? Yes it is sad about the celebrities. But you know that will happen no matter what. I can't wait to see your pictures and hear more about your trip! Glad you had a wonderful time!:blush2ey:

Dragonmom
7.3.09, 11:35 PM
I need to get my pics downloaded. Don't know how to show them here..but can email you all..just remind me..lol

JulieK1B
7.6.09, 1:00 PM
I need to get my pics downloaded. Don't know how to show them here..but can email you all..just remind me..lol

Well I know we can see each others at myspace. But noticed you haven't down loaded them there yet. Hope you can soon! Take care!:winkq: