PDA

View Full Version : Hey Mr. Excellent Attorney Man....

SarahBeth
8.7.07, 11:14 AM
This guy has had it pretty much spelled out to him that he is LE's daddy and he still doesn't get it. In fact he not only doesn't get it but it hasn't even occurred to him that it's a possibility. Uh duh dude you had sex with the woman what 2 days before your darling ex-daddy and it doesn't even occur to you that you could be the daddy. The facts have been presented. He is denser than concrete.

Princessa
8.7.07, 12:35 PM
According to this book here :read: Ethan is an idiot.....he couldn't figure out how to boil an egg let alone figure out that LE could possibly be his son!

Gwenfan329
8.20.07, 2:51 AM
I'll do one better..how about There$a just tell the truth for once!

SarahBeth
8.20.07, 12:52 PM
I can't disagree with that but it just cracks me up that he acts like he's the shiznit and can tell when people are lying and he can't seem to put two and two together about anything.

Gwenfan329
8.20.07, 1:12 PM
I do agree...he is sssooo not a catch! I wonder if he got his law degree in a Cracher Jack box?!

SarahBeth
8.22.07, 10:40 AM
What's funny is he is supposed to be a corporate attorney but the only time we see him doing the courtroom thing is for a criminal matter. Whatever happened to the guy who was going to sue Crane Industries? I wanted to see Jared go to court and win that one but they dropped it.

SarahBeth
9.16.07, 12:38 PM
Looks like we get to see Ethan not get it again. By the spoilers it looks like Theresa is going to tell him about LE 2 more times and he still wont get it. Like father like son but I am beginning to think that Ethan is dumber than Sam.

KneadsToKnow
9.17.07, 10:14 AM
So true! Each time that the facts are presented in almost black and white, he gets that dumb look on his face (which in no way is a shock to me), so I have to guess that denial is Ethan's way of dealing with things.

Watching the "interview" shows and hearing that Theresa and Ethan fans will be happy with the outcome, my heart sunk a bit. At least he could gather up some energy to be a "tad" upset with Theresa about withholding this information from him for so long.

How many times has he told her that she can trust him.. and how many times does she refuse to do that and is not demonstrating genuine love for Ethan. She is so scared of losing him as her M.O.
instead of putting his feelings ahead of hers.

Oh well.. I am not a Theresa fan which is obvious. I think they really do deserve each other in their dance of mistrust and naiveté.;)

Today should be interesting!
Kneads,
Jo

KneadsToKnow
9.17.07, 10:16 AM
I do agree...he is sssooo not a catch! I wonder if he got his law degree in a Cracher Jack box?!
Cracker Jacks are too tasty and have too much crunch and bulk. I would suggest he got his degree in a box of cream of wheat!
Just my ever so humble opinion.. LOL

Kneads,
Jo

SarahBeth
9.17.07, 10:36 AM
Cracker Jacks are too tasty and have too much crunch and bulk. I would suggest he got his degree in a box of cream of wheat!
Just my ever so humble opinion.. LOL

Kneads,
Jo

Maybe it was attached to a toilet paper roll or a crack pipe.

TheresaEthan
8.26.09, 10:41 AM
I'll do one better..how about There$a just tell the truth for once!
that's rich coming from someone who supports someone who never told Ethan what she did. and blamed it all on someone else.