PDA

View Full Version : gonna be mia for a little while.

Tiggermom
5.28.09, 10:54 PM
I'm getting ready to have surgery next week so I'll be MIA for a little while. Hope everyone is doing well. We're getting ready for our son's graduation from high school this weekend. A very bittersweet thing. Take care ladies. I miss talking Nascar with you but it seems we've all lost something, maybe it's the COT? I don't know. Maybe it's the feeling that it's all a put on now, what you can and can't say, what you can and can't do. I think maybe they've polished the apple too much and it's not as appetizing as it used to be. Oh well. I miss you guys.

shortness
6.2.09, 2:59 PM
Hey Tigger! Nice to hear from you. Sorry about your upcoming surgery, I hope it goes well. I wish you a speedy recovery. Congrats on your son's graduation! Exciting, yet sad at the same time.

Sorry I have been MIA from here & NASCAR. I've separated from my husband. Left my TV behind so I can't even watch the races. Right now I'm living in my camper at the lake. It's a long story, but it ends with me being OK.

Please keep me posted on your recovery from surgery. Take care Tigger.

Tiggermom
6.3.09, 1:36 PM
Hey Shortness! I am so sorry! If you need a listening ear I'm here. As soon as I'm able I'll check my coffeerooms inbox to see if you've needed a shoulder. How are the kids doing? I've missed you! I hope you're doing okay. I'll be praying for you, my friend. Take care of you.

Tiggermom
6.18.09, 5:00 AM
surgery went ok. I'm recuperating and trying not to overdo. Hope you're doing well.