PDA

View Full Version : Memorial Day is coming up...

JulieK1B
5.21.09, 12:27 PM
What are your plans? Mine are mainly work. Except I do get to see my grand kids this weekend. And then on Monday me and my room mate might have a BBQ. What are you doing? Bless those who are serving us and who have served us! :blush2ey:

Dragonmom
6.2.09, 1:45 AM
Hey everyone. I'm so behind in here..forgive me. My memorial day consisted of working. Didn't do much around here... but you know we need to remember our troops...the ones that have died for us..and others serving our country now. God Bless our troops..God bless America! Remember and pray for them everyday is what we need to do.

JulieK1B
6.4.09, 12:51 PM
Hey everyone. I'm so behind in here..forgive me. My memorial day consisted of working. Didn't do much around here... but you know we need to remember our troops...the ones that have died for us..and others serving our country now. God Bless our troops..God bless America! Remember and pray for them everyday is what we need to do.

Well Dragsy I know what you mean I had to work too. I do hope our Troops are doing OK! Any ways just got back from my trip. It was awesome. I even have pictures to share! Take care!:winkq: