PDA

View Full Version : All Right How Long Dose It Take For A Question To Be Answered?

NewmanJabot
7.31.07, 10:31 PM
I WANT TO EMPHASIZE THAT I AM NOT ANGRY JUST FRUSTRATED.AND I HOPE THAT I DON'T GET BANNED FOR THIS.
OK on Sunday evening of July 29,2007 over at the question and answer board on here I wrote question regarding putting pictures up on my posts another postee who goes by the name of Dolphin711 had a picture question as well and replied to mine so that it would be kept under the same topic and were still waiting for an answer to our questions

scorpiowitch
7.31.07, 11:01 PM
What thread did you post on? I think I remember seeing it, but I can not find it. You might contact the coffeeroom at the contact us tool bar

NewmanJabot
8.1.07, 1:43 AM
Under the question and answer section.I figured if I posted this question here while they were monitoring the boards they'd would see it and go back to answer the question.Thanks for the suggestion I will try it.:)

Annie
8.1.07, 5:53 PM
Hi, NewmanJabot... I'm sorry to be so slow in answering. I've been on my own for a couple of weeks and am behind on everything. I'll go check your question and answer there (on the Q&A board).