PDA

View Full Version : Wed. April 29

Dragonmom
4.29.09, 11:45 AM
Hello everyone! Sorry I haven't been around much. Seems there's not enough hours in the day! Been keeping busy with my job and doing other things around here. Hope this finds everyone doing well. Weather here is nice now. In the mid 80's during the day. Grass is nice and green and we are getting scattered showers off and on throughout the week, so hubby will have to mow soon...that part he won't like..ha ha.

JulieK1B
4.29.09, 12:05 PM
Dragsy I do hope your week goes well. Mine has gone simi OK except for my treatment part. This time it was awful. I had to wait for 2 1/2 hours for them to do it and had that probe inside me way to long! Urrgh!!! So hopefully next week won't be as bad. Or as uncomfortable. I will make sure they know I don't want a repeat! Well hope your grass doesn't grow to quickly but I know we all can use the moisture. It's been raining and snowing here a lot too. But everything is nice and green at least! :winkq:

Passionatic
4.29.09, 12:42 PM
We enjoyed a beautiful weekend, it was sunny and in the 80's... my birthday party was lovely, everyone was able to sit out on the deck and enjoy the weather and the flowers and the food(we had lots left over, I was afraid there would not be enough!)
but the past 2 days we've had heavy rain and the grass is growing like crazy!
Julie: your treatments dont sound like fun...hang in there!

Lynjay
4.29.09, 9:58 PM
Hi there. So good to eventually get back here and read about your days. Have at last settled in Gisborne, New Zealand. Was a huge upheaval from South Africa and very sad saying goodbye to my sister and her son. Anyway, my family is all back together now after a very long 8 months and that is what I thank God for. NZ is great so far, but will have to see how I cope with the winter...haha...sure I will cope fine. Well, as I say, great to be back and look forward to some interesting reading. Julie, sorry to see you are not well, keep your chin up and will pray for you.

Dragonmom
4.30.09, 9:30 AM
Julie...hate that your treatment was a very uncomfortable one this last time..but remember just one more treatment right?
Lyn..so good to see you back in here! Saw where you posted on the American Idol thread too. I didn't know you were an idol fan or you'd even get it over there..but that's cool. Now we can discuss our favs, etc.
Passion..happy belated birthday! Sorry I missed it!! Hope it was a wonderful day..sounds like it!

JulieK1B
4.30.09, 11:46 AM
Thanks LynJay, Dragsy and Passion. I am hanging in there. I only have one more to go which is the good news! I am getting over bronchitis on top of it. But slowly I am getting better. Soon all this will behind me and I will be back to normal. I hope! Take care!:winkq:

Coffenut
4.30.09, 1:15 PM
We had some summer weather here last week. This week it's nothing but rain. I am so tired of the rain.Lol
I hope you all have a great week!
And happy belated Birthday to you Passion!

JulieK1B
5.1.09, 11:56 AM
We had some summer weather here last week. This week it's nothing but rain. I am so tired of the rain.Lol
I hope you all have a great week!
And happy belated Birthday to you Passion!

Coffenut I know what you mean! I'm so tired of the snow! Suppose to get some more this Friday and Saturday Urrgh. Wish it would just rain. Well hang in there.:winkq: