PDA

View Full Version : Sitting by the pool

MzzJan
4.19.09, 7:34 PM
chaperoning a field trip that we are on for three days. Students are in state competition in FBLA, and I am helping keep things in order. Oh my... and here I thought 5th graders were hard to corral. It's even worse when the older ones cut loose. Don't get me wrong, they are just having a good time, but not at the expense of someone else or destroying things. Let's hope they settle down soon.

Oyyy ...interstate driving - huge accident - not us thankfully, but it's definitely put a strain on the driving them to and from their events.

JulieK1B
4.19.09, 9:28 PM
chaperoning a field trip that we are on for three days. Students are in state competition in FBLA, and I am helping keep things in order. Oh my... and here I thought 5th graders were hard to corral. It's even worse when the older ones cut loose. Don't get me wrong, they are just having a good time, but not at the expense of someone else or destroying things. Let's hope they settle down soon.

Oyyy ...interstate driving - huge accident - not us thankfully, but it's definitely put a strain on the driving them to and from their events.

Jan hang in there! I hope they settle down! If not put an adult with them at all times! Hopefully it will get better! Hey hope the acciden't is cleared up and better! Take care!:winkq:

Passionatic
4.20.09, 11:02 AM
Oh: Fun times :) I remember chaperoning events when my girls were in High school, very tiring. Hope all went well. So scary about that accident...wishing you a safe trip home.

Dragonmom
4.21.09, 2:28 PM
Have fun..even though kids that age can be quite a handful.