PDA

View Full Version : Good afternoon

MzzJan
4.13.09, 1:34 PM
We are on break for the next two days. It's nice to have a day off through the week when all the businesses are open. At least I can get some things done, errands ran, and not have to rush to make it there before they close.

Have been taking it easy and not doing alot of heavy lifting of lately. I had my bathroom remodeled over my Christmas break, but haven't had alot of time to put things back together. Just am not getting new hangings on the wall. Had some water and moisture problems. Once I'm finished putting back together, the rest of the house is going to look drab. Ughhh... wish I had the funds to remodel every room, but don't see that happening.

Am working hard on getting things in order before my surgery, too. I want to come home to a clean and orderly house. I'll be more apt to not want to do anything if I do.

Have a great day everyone!

Janet

JulieK1B
4.14.09, 7:05 PM
We are on break for the next two days. It's nice to have a day off through the week when all the businesses are open. At least I can get some things done, errands ran, and not have to rush to make it there before they close.

Have been taking it easy and not doing alot of heavy lifting of lately. I had my bathroom remodeled over my Christmas break, but haven't had alot of time to put things back together. Just am not getting new hangings on the wall. Had some water and moisture problems. Once I'm finished putting back together, the rest of the house is going to look drab. Ughhh... wish I had the funds to remodel every room, but don't see that happening.

Am working hard on getting things in order before my surgery, too. I want to come home to a clean and orderly house. I'll be more apt to not want to do anything if I do.

Have a great day everyone!

Janet

You know I do hope your surgery goes well been there done that. I had to prepare things for mine before having it. Was nice to get things in order so I didn't have to worry about it afterwards. My sister came to take care of me for a week which was so sweet of her! What a blessing she is to me! Any ways hope you get her all done! Take care!-:winkq:

MzzJan
4.14.09, 7:49 PM
My parents have already informed me that I will be going to their house for a few days...LOL! I guess it makes them feel wanted and useful. I live in town and they live 8 miles from me in a small village ( no longer considered a town). If I needed an ambulance, I'm right here in town, etc. But all they can see is me needing someone to take care of me and watch over me. LOL! So I guess instead of fighting them, I'll go to their house until I'm able to get around a bit better on my own.

Take care!

JulieK1B
4.15.09, 10:31 AM
My parents have already informed me that I will be going to their house for a few days...LOL! I guess it makes them feel wanted and useful. I live in town and they live 8 miles from me in a small village ( no longer considered a town). If I needed an ambulance, I'm right here in town, etc. But all they can see is me needing someone to take care of me and watch over me. LOL! So I guess instead of fighting them, I'll go to their house until I'm able to get around a bit better on my own.

Take care!

One thing I've learned about people. Especially family. Don't argue and take the help if it is offered. Makes them feel needed and gives you a break! Best of wishes!:winkq: