PDA

View Full Version : Mrs. Gibson files for divorce

Annie
4.13.09, 12:25 PM
Robyn, Mel's wife, filed for divorce (http://www.examiner.com/x-264-Celebrity-News-Examiner%7Ey2009m4d13-They-didnt-have-a-prenup-Mel-Gibsons-wife-files-for-divorce-hires-hotshot-Hollywood-attorney) after Mel was so public with some fling last week. It seems things have not been great since his infamous DUI and maybe this little get away was the last straw. They have 7 kids and no pre-nup.

mtj
4.13.09, 12:34 PM
He's never been the faithful type. I always assumed that she stayed with him all this time because she didn't care.

Passionatic
4.13.09, 2:54 PM
Well, this is NO surprise. With his drinking problems and carrying on with other women, I cant imagine how she dealt with it, but Mel always made a big deal out of being an "orthodox" Catholic, built that church and all, so I guess he didnt believe in divorce(but it was OK to run around...sheesh, the guy is a "nut")

alairellis23
7.28.10, 5:25 AM
This is sad news. After a marriage lasting that long, getting divorced can't be easy. I'm not even going to speculate on anything. I just hope they are both very happy in whatever path they take.