PDA

View Full Version : Sunday, March 29

Dragonmom
3.29.09, 2:27 PM
Hey there..my second week to work a Sunday. Not use to changing my days off yet. Now have Tues, Wed and Thurs off...instead on Sun, Mon and Tues. I leave for work soon..and working all late shift..pretty much. I'm trying to hang in there. Hope everyone has a great Sunday!

JulieK1B
3.29.09, 2:53 PM
Hey there..my second week to work a Sunday. Not use to changing my days off yet. Now have Tues, Wed and Thurs off...instead on Sun, Mon and Tues. I leave for work soon..and working all late shift..pretty much. I'm trying to hang in there. Hope everyone has a great Sunday!

I know how tough it is to get used to a new schedule. I pray it goes well for you today. Weekends at Walmart are no picnic I know. I work weekends. But I'm use to it. Hopefully eventually you'll get use to the routine. Hang in there! Take care!:blush2ey:

Dragonmom
3.31.09, 10:22 AM
Oh..I'm use to working Saturdays..not Sundays. Actually Sundays aren't too bad back in fabrics. It's just getting use to being off different days. It's thrown me off..sort of like when they have the time change...daylight savings time, etc. LOL girl..I hope the weather is ok for you to go to your treatment.

Passionatic
3.31.09, 10:51 AM
I know what you mean...when I work Sundays(which is often), I feel confused the rest of the week, because the weekend does not feel like a weekend...I have to keep thinking 'what day is it"? :)
We've had rain and high winds, but at least no snow, the trees outside are all budding..I'm ready to see some green.

Dragonmom
4.1.09, 1:24 AM
Where do you live again Passionatic

JulieK1B
4.1.09, 8:10 AM
Oh..I'm use to working Saturdays..not Sundays. Actually Sundays aren't too bad back in fabrics. It's just getting use to being off different days. It's thrown me off..sort of like when they have the time change...daylight savings time, etc. LOL girl..I hope the weather is ok for you to go to your treatment.

Well as you know I wasn't able to go to my treatment again. My aunt refused to take me. I was suppose to go today to see the chemo Dr. and get my blood drawn but a storm is moving in fast and I'm afraid I'd get stuck there. So decided I wouldn't go. I guess I'm just going to have to reschedule on that. Oh well, hopefully this bad weather will pass and it will warm up soon! Take care!:lookaway:

Dragonmom
4.2.09, 12:11 AM
Julie...seems the weather and people are not being a big help when it comes to your treatments and dr. appts. I'm praying things will get better soon.

JulieK1B
4.2.09, 11:03 AM
Julie...seems the weather and people are not being a big help when it comes to your treatments and dr. appts. I'm praying things will get better soon.

Both are causing me problems. But I think I've come up with a solution. I am going to go over on Monday night have my friend take me and come pick me up and then stay tell Wednesday if necessary tell the medicine wears off. That way I don't have to worry about it. I just don't see any other solution since my aunt keeps canceling on me. I feel she really doesn't want to take me. So this is the only other option. It should work out I think. Wish me luck!:winkq:

Passionatic
4.2.09, 1:16 PM
Awww...good luck to you Julie...thats too bad that your Aunt is not available to help you out. Hopefully your treatment goes well and you have some time to rest and recover. I live in Indiana, and once the storms passed thru, its beautiful and sunny here today, hope you are enjoying some warm weather too :)

Coffenut
4.2.09, 3:15 PM
Julie I am so sorry that people treat you like this. It should be most important that you get your treatment.Don't you have Mac Donalds Houses near the hospital? Here they have those for relatives of patients or outpatients who can't afford a hotel near the hopital while they are in treatment. They even stock them with sweet treats and easy to heat meals for when people get back to the house and might be to tired too cook. I just hope you find a comfortable arrangement . It's too bad we are not closer together .We girls would all take turns taking you there and keeping your spirits up. Big hugs to you Julie!

JulieK1B
4.3.09, 11:35 AM
Julie I am so sorry that people treat you like this. It should be most important that you get your treatment.Don't you have Mac Donalds Houses near the hospital? Here they have those for relatives of patients or outpatients who can't afford a hotel near the hopital while they are in treatment. They even stock them with sweet treats and easy to heat meals for when people get back to the house and might be to tired too cook. I just hope you find a comfortable arrangement . It's too bad we are not closer together .We girls would all take turns taking you there and keeping your spirits up. Big hugs to you Julie!

Thanks Coffenut! I wish you were here to take me! Well I worked out an arrangement where I go over Monday night and stay with a friend who has let me stay with her before for my treatments. Then see if she can take me the next day when I go. Then when I'm done come pick me up. If not they have a shuttle bus that can come get me and take me back too. Either way I'd have a ride. Then I can stay the night on Tuesday. Go back home on Wednesday when I can drive my self. Well that is the plan! I think it's a good one. And this way my aunt doesn't have to bother about it and I get my treatments. Well I'll keep you posted on how it goes. Right now it's snowing out again. So I'm glad I have another week and half before I have to go to Casper! Hopefully by then these storms will be done with! :winkq:

Dragonmom
4.7.09, 5:48 PM
Julie, I'm glad arrangments have been made. Just so sad your aunt is not willing. I know the weather is not cooperating too well either though. I'll keep praying all works out..you need those treatments.

JulieK1B
4.8.09, 11:02 AM
Julie, I'm glad arrangments have been made. Just so sad your aunt is not willing. I know the weather is not cooperating too well either though. I'll keep praying all works out..you need those treatments.

Well I worked out all the details. Will take my self on Monday and stay tell Wednesday morning with my friend Barbara. She will take me to my appointment she said. No problem. Explained what has been going on. She said she understands. My aunt still wants to take me. So told her she could take me April 21st if she wanted to take me. And that it would be a late one. But she said she has shopping. So that is why. I will see what happens if she still does. She is very controling in so many ways. So hope she kind of just backs out. Any ways. I have two set up and depends on the third what she decides to do. I'll keep you posted on how it all goes. Take care!:winkq:

Dragonmom
4.8.09, 11:16 AM
Yeah...sounds like your aunt only likes to go when it's convenient for her.

JulieK1B
4.9.09, 11:13 AM
Yeah...sounds like your aunt only likes to go when it's convenient for her.

That is pretty much the case. When it's conveienient for her. But this time I put my foot down! We shall see how she responds when she realizes the appointment is so late! LOL I'll keep you posted! Take care!:)

Dragonmom
4.10.09, 9:56 AM
Julie...everything will work out. Still praying for good weather for the trip.

JulieK1B
4.10.09, 10:34 AM
Julie...everything will work out. Still praying for good weather for the trip.

Well according to weather channel suppose to be sunny and warm both Monday and Tuesday, and possibly into Wednesday. Which is good for me! I'll keep you posted when I get back! Take care!:winkq: