PDA

View Full Version : March 21

Dragonmom
3.21.09, 1:36 PM
Hey there. Hope everyone has a good weekend. I go to work here soon. I start working on Sundays and Mondays soon. Had to change my days off to get my hours/days etc. They cut back...grrr. This week I had to work two days on a register..which I wasn't crazy about going..but to get my hours I had to. Go figure...I get paid the same whether in fabrics or cashiering...but this way they don't have to hire extra cashiers. Grrr . This week...(new weeks start on Sat at Wal-Mart)..I'm not on a register. Three days in fabrics..and one day in stationery. I'll be off Tues, Wed and Thursdays now. Who knows...that could change too.

JulieK1B
3.22.09, 11:16 AM
Dragsy I know it bothers you that you had to change your days off. But look at it this way at least your getting your hours! We should just be thankful we have jobs so many are out of work right now. We are the lucky ones! My cousin finally after 2 months landed a good paying job! Yay! At the Police department as a dispatcher! I know he will do fine! I'm so happy for him. Just hang in there!:winkq:

Dragonmom
3.22.09, 1:39 PM
Hey Julie...yeah you are right. So many are without a job. Be thankful we have one..right? I'm glad your cousin finally got a job..good for him!! Well..changing my days off has messed me up some..I have been thinking all morning it was Saturday. LOL Did my bills a little while ago..no fun..grr. But it's done and ready to mail them tomorrow. Two I pay in person tomorrow. Have a good day everyone!

JulieK1B
3.23.09, 11:44 AM
Yep we are so lucky! Yea he goes today to see about when they are going to have evaluated and he has to have a physical too. But I'm sure he will pass those OK. Glad to hear you got your bills done etc. your probably out and about mailing them and etc. Well it snowed here today and my cold is giving my havoc. So I'm just going to stay in and rest mainly today. Tomorrow I go for my treatment again so I need the rest. Take care!:winkq:

Dragonmom
3.23.09, 5:26 PM
Hey there..hope the weather is ok for your treatments. I goofed. I thought I worked 2-11 today ( Mon)..and it was 5-11..so I had to come home. First I got a few groceries..went to the gym..and then came home. Have a little time to kill before heading back.

Passionatic
3.23.09, 7:20 PM
I'm impressed you went to the Gym! I wish I could get movtivated(and my daughter is in college studying Health&FItness!). Our hours have been cut back too, I work every weekend, ugh...very few hours during the week.
Its' been nice here the past couple of days, warmer and the sun is out and the trees in front have buds...a good sign.
Hope all is well in your area.

JulieK1B
3.24.09, 12:14 PM
Well it's hard to remember when they change your schedule around right? LOL Glad you got some extra time to do a few things. Well the weather was so bad here I had to cancel my appointment for my treatment to Casper! My aunt said she wouldn't take me and there was no unecessary travel yesterday. So I guess I will have to wait another week for my treatment to start. No biggy I am sick any ways. Gives me a chance to catch up on my rest. Well hope work went well for you yesterday. Take care.:winkq:

Dragonmom
3.26.09, 10:50 PM
So Passionatic..your hours were cut too? I'm just hanging in there..hoping things go back to normal..but we shall see. What's normal anymore?? Julie..hope the weather gets better soon for you.

JulieK1B
3.27.09, 11:10 AM
So Passionatic..your hours were cut too? I'm just hanging in there..hoping things go back to normal..but we shall see. What's normal anymore?? Julie..hope the weather gets better soon for you.

Well the weather is still awful here. It's -5 degrees out is all and still snow on the ground. Yesterday all the roads were closed due to several pile ups! It was a night mare! I'm wondering where is spring? If you find it send it to Wyoming, OK? Thanks!:winkq:

Dragonmom
3.29.09, 2:25 PM
Julie..it's turned a bit cooler here..in the 50's during the day..but I"m guessing that would be a heat wave to you right now..I'll email you some..LOL

JulieK1B
3.29.09, 2:54 PM
Julie..it's turned a bit cooler here..in the 50's during the day..but I"m guessing that would be a heat wave to you right now..I'll email you some..LOL

Yep for us that would be! LOL We are in the 40's right now which is nice. But not going to last long snow and more snow predicted for the week! Yuck!:neutrals: