PDA

View Full Version : Well..we did it!

Dragonmom
3.17.09, 12:28 PM
We finally bought a brand new car!! Got it yesterday. It's a 2009 Mazda 6..four door sedan. It's a charcoal gray..and so sporty looking..I think. The front end is so cool. Now the bad part..paying for it..forever..LOL

Coffenut
3.17.09, 4:39 PM
Congratulations! I am so happy for you! Hey come on over and give me ride !Lol

JulieK1B
3.17.09, 7:04 PM
Congrats on your new wheels Dragsy! Glad you got such a nice car! Yep you'll be paying on it for a bit that is for sure. But it will be worth it. I am curious does it have that star thing in it? Or anything else? What kind of neat features did you get? Well I'm sure you'll tell me all about it soon! Take care! :blush2ey:

Dragonmom
3.20.09, 10:27 AM
Coffenut and Julie..I'll be right on over..to give you a spin..lol

No Julie..it doesn't have on star..I think that's what you call it. It's satellite radio ready...but we don't have that feature..it costs more. But it does have a neat feature where I can hook up my iPod (or any MP3 player) and play it through the stereo in the car. Of course it has a CD player and radio..and it has great sound. Also on a screen when you turn on the ignition..it comes up HELLO..and when you turn it off it comes up GOODBYE..ha ha. It has power locks,windows..etc. Nothing real fancy..but hey, we like it!

JulieK1B
3.20.09, 11:36 AM
Coffenut and Julie..I'll be right on over..to give you a spin..lol

No Julie..it doesn't have on star..I think that's what you call it. It's satellite radio ready...but we don't have that feature..it costs more. But it does have a neat feature where I can hook up my iPod (or any MP3 player) and play it through the stereo in the car. Of course it has a CD player and radio..and it has great sound. Also on a screen when you turn on the ignition..it comes up HELLO..and when you turn it off it comes up GOODBYE..ha ha. It has power locks,windows..etc. Nothing real fancy..but hey, we like it!

Wow that is so cool! Well you know it's ok you don't have all the added extras they probably come with an added price as well! Neat that it talks to you though. My aunts is pretty fancy it tells her when her tires need air etc. stuff like that but it doesn't talk to her! LOL Well enjoy! :blush2ey:

Dragonmom
3.21.09, 1:32 PM
Well..it doesn't actually talk...a message just comes up...shows Hello, and when you turn off the ignition..a message comes up that says goodbye. Just a message...no actual talking.LOL But it does give the outside temp..which is neat.

JulieK1B
3.22.09, 11:19 AM
Oh ok! Thought it talked to you. LOL Well glad it does that then. My aunts does the same shows messages like check right tire for air etc. stuff like that so cool. Well enjoy the new car! I'm sticking with mine tell I get it paid off. Take care!:winkq:

Dragonmom
3.22.09, 1:39 PM
I know what you mean...hate those huge car notes. Grrr.

JulieK1B
3.22.09, 2:33 PM
Yep I can't wait to get something nicer, but waiting for another year. Take care!:winkq: