PDA

View Full Version : Gee Willikers!!!

ClassicCoke
7.18.07, 3:03 PM
Well it took some doing been I finally made it here. Guess I am still able to learn some new things. Have not been around in ages but the last 18 months or so have been the pits and finally today I decided to venture out to cyberspace and re-connect.

Have really been on a reading marathon lately and have not gotten much else done. Just finished Cross and Kill Me. Ready to take a trek to the bookstore again Saturday and pick up the new Harry Potter for Mr. Mike. That man does not read much so do all I can to find things for him. Cannot imagine not reading!! But then again I tend to be a bit on the lazy side and anything that will distract me from housework and cooking is great to me.

Our entertainment this summer has been watching tv and a couple of weeks ago our grandson was visiting from Michigan. He is coming again Saturday for a few days. With him around all I want to do is hang with him and he is a good kid with a sense of humor that is unreal. Will miss him when he goes back to his mom. Wish my son had custody but not to be.

Did not plant any flowers this year so the outside is pretty easy to take care of. My perinneal garden does not need much attention.

Hope everybody is enjoying the summer and will be on here more often now that I am getting the hang of it. BTW my avatar is my oldest cat, Rosie, who is 16y/o. Just in case anybody was wondering. :) I know Tango and Melot have met her but most likely do not remember.

Ciao, CC aka Ruthie:read:

soapyCJ
7.19.07, 11:22 PM
Well it took some doing been I finally made it here. Guess I am still able to learn some new things. Have not been around in ages but the last 18 months or so have been the pits and finally today I decided to venture out to cyberspace and re-connect.

Have really been on a reading marathon lately and have not gotten much else done. Just finished Cross and Kill Me. Ready to take a trek to the bookstore again Saturday and pick up the new Harry Potter for Mr. Mike. That man does not read much so do all I can to find things for him. Cannot imagine not reading!! But then again I tend to be a bit on the lazy side and anything that will distract me from housework and cooking is great to me.

Our entertainment this summer has been watching tv and a couple of weeks ago our grandson was visiting from Michigan. He is coming again Saturday for a few days. With him around all I want to do is hang with him and he is a good kid with a sense of humor that is unreal. Will miss him when he goes back to his mom. Wish my son had custody but not to be.

Did not plant any flowers this year so the outside is pretty easy to take care of. My perinneal garden does not need much attention.

Hope everybody is enjoying the summer and will be on here more often now that I am getting the hang of it. BTW my avatar is my oldest cat, Rosie, who is 16y/o. Just in case anybody was wondering. :) I know Tango and Melot have met her but most likely do not remember.

Ciao, CC aka Ruthie:read:
Hi Ruthie,
Its so good to have you come back here. I don't get here too much since I went back to work. Its killing me quick!!!:( I mostly have to stand in one place. I was used to moving around and walking the floor. Oh well, at least I have hope to have Christmas bought early this year.

It is so nice to have special time with the grandkids. I had to pick up mine from daycare today. He saw me and starting crying "can I go home with you, Ma-ma?" He said this three times. I said thats why I'm here for. This is only his third day at daycare. He cries when dil leaves him in the morning for a little while. He's always been with son, dil or me.

I love your kitty. She is so beautiful.

:) CJ

yogaliz
7.20.07, 3:27 PM
Hello again!
Rosie is a nice pus. I have a dog (12yrs) who is getting a bit elderly - he has Arthritis, cataracts in both eyes and a thyroid problem! He is still up for going out and can do everything but has just lately become very clingy - bit like your grandson CJ!
Yake care guys
Liz x

TangoTia
8.9.07, 6:17 PM
I can't believe you've shown up! My goodness, had to pick through my brain to find a memory cell that recalled who you were. I'm kidding, I know how difficult it is to get back into posting mode when you've been out of the habit for some time. Hope your health is doing better and you're not just spending your time reading cause you're not up to trotting around. Obviously a nice long phone chat is in order.

Rosie looks quite lovely and serene in that shot. Now, when do we get to see a photo of poor lil' Vinny?