PDA

View Full Version : julie how are you doing?

Coffenut
2.24.09, 8:29 AM
I hope you are not feeling too sick. I know the chemo can take a lot out of you. Hugs and prayers!

JulieK1B
2.24.09, 6:06 PM
Thanks Coffenut. I usually feel pretty ok, but today I have been having a lot of issues. Pain when I go to the bathroom and constant diareaha on top of that. I'm not doing well today. And I get so tired. My family and friends have to drive me back and forth now so I can rest on the way back. So thanks for the prayers I really appreciate them.:winkq:

Passionatic
2.24.09, 7:12 PM
Oh my, Julie, you must be exhausted. Take care of yourself, I'll continue to include you in my prayers.

JulieK1B
2.25.09, 3:12 PM
Oh my, Julie, you must be exhausted. Take care of yourself, I'll continue to include you in my prayers.

Thanks Passionatic, I'm feeling some what better today thank goodness. I go to work today too. :winkq:

Dragonmom
2.26.09, 11:11 AM
Julie we chat on msn or myspace when we can..but want you to know I"m always thinking about you. I know all of this can be so exhausting. Glad you had a good day in there...and hopefully more good days coming. Love ya!

JulieK1B
2.27.09, 8:09 AM
Thanks Dragsy. From the time I got up and ate yesterday tell about almost afternoon I had a bad bought of neausea that wouldn't subside. Was awful. I couldn't take anything for it other wise it would make me to tired to work etc. So I just kept eating crackers etc. to try and get rid of it. Finally about 3:30 p.m. I had a pepsi and it went away. I think the cake donut I had for breakfast set it off. I guess I'll have to be more careful what I eat from now on. No more cake donuts! Take care!:winkq:

Dragonmom
3.2.09, 11:23 PM
Sorry for being so long in replying..but I haven't been on here in a while..as you see. But we have chatted on msn and myspace..so I knew about this nausea..uggh. Hope things are better for you now. And remember soon you will get a two week break from treatments! Hope things went well today.

JulieK1B
3.3.09, 6:59 PM
Sorry for being so long in replying..but I haven't been on here in a while..as you see. But we have chatted on msn and myspace..so I knew about this nausea..uggh. Hope things are better for you now. And remember soon you will get a two week break from treatments! Hope things went well today.

I'm doing OK, still having boughts of diaherrea but haning in there. Not any neausea this week. Perhaps cause I'm watching what I eat. Done with chemo and had a two radiation this week so far. I think I have 6 radation left and one chemo to go. Then get a break! Can't wait! Take care!:winkq:

soapyCJ
3.5.09, 9:48 PM
Julie, just stopping to see how you're doing. With everything your going thru and then have diareaha on top of that.

I am still thinking of you and praying for you.
I am so glad that you have family and good friends to help you out. I hope you are feeling better real real soon. Keep a positive mind dear.

Love ya, CJ

JulieK1B
3.6.09, 8:13 AM
Julie, just stopping to see how you're doing. With everything your going thru and then have diareaha on top of that.

I am still thinking of you and praying for you.
I am so glad that you have family and good friends to help you out. I hope you are feeling better real real soon. Keep a positive mind dear.

Love ya, CJ

Thanks a lot. I'm hanging in there. I should find out today how many I have left. I feel OK but it's a struggle some days. Again thanks for the prayers!:winkq:

Passionatic
3.6.09, 8:19 AM
Hang in there Julie! I'm sure you will be glad when the radiation is over. Take care...

JulieK1B
3.8.09, 9:14 AM
Thanks Passionatic. I have 3 more treatments this week and one Chemo then I get a two week break! Can't wait! So tired of going every day! :p

Dragonmom
3.9.09, 12:51 PM
Julie..glad you are going to get a break from all this soon. I know you have to be very tired.

Coffenut
3.9.09, 1:47 PM
Hi Julie,
I am glad you are getting a break.I hope you get a chance to get some rest . Hugs to you !

JulieK1B
3.12.09, 1:01 PM
Well as of yesterday I finished my first 25 treatments and I can rest for the next two weeks! My aunts will take me once a week. I am glad for that. Won't cost me for gas etc. And I can save my money instead of spending it on gas! So that is good. Just not looking forward to the next set. Because it's all internal. I hope I can endure the pain! I will be on valium through it which should help. I hope! Take care and I'll keep everyone posted!:winkq:

Dragonmom
3.12.09, 10:33 PM
At least Julie it's only gonna be once a week..and thank God for this two week break huh? Good chatting with you on msn this morning. Take care my dear sweet friend.

JulieK1B
3.14.09, 1:26 PM
At least Julie it's only gonna be once a week..and thank God for this two week break huh? Good chatting with you on msn this morning. Take care my dear sweet friend.

Yes it will be nice to have a break. I can actually enjoy my days off coming up! Was nice chatting with you too! Hopefully we will get a chance to do that again soon! Take care!:winkq: