PDA

View Full Version : What ya watching??

soapyCJ
2.11.09, 9:32 PM
What tv shows are you watching now? I watch the Bachelor on Mon. Can't remember tues. Wed its AI and Lost. I know they both are on at the same time, its a back and forth thing. The last Lost show and then if I miss any of it, its on next week too. If I miss any of Lost, then I am lost. I hate when they do the time travel thing. I love all the scenery in Lost. You have the mountains, pretty green valleys, and the beach all right there on the island. I don't really care for the jungle though.

Thurs. show, oh its CSI. Not the same since Grissom left. I am glad that they let him go back to Sarah.

Come lets post girls.
CJ

Passionatic
2.12.09, 8:38 AM
Well, I love a lot of the 'reality" shows :) I too watch "The Bachelor"...I like this guy Jason, he seems like a nice guy and a good Dad. I know who I want him to pick. I am looking forward to "Dancing with the Stars", thats always fun. Right now, my daughter & I are watching "Best Dance Crew" which is super fun. And on Thursdays, I still love "Ugly Betty" which is sweet and fun and quirky...I'm disappointed ABC is going to take it off the schedule for awhile. And Oh: I'm looking forward to "Celebrity Apprentice".

soapyCJ
2.12.09, 10:43 AM
[quote=Passionatic;29895]Well, I love a lot of the 'reality" shows :) I too watch "The Bachelor"...I like this guy Jason, he seems like a nice guy and a good Dad. I know who I want him to pick. I am looking forward to "Dancing with the Stars", thats always fun.

I love DWTS too. I always hate for it to be over.
Jason seems to be so nice. He's a doll. I did see previews where Deanna comes back. She didn't want him before, I wonder what that is all about. They do show the previews out of order, I think to keep the fans guessing/wondering whats going on. Some may not like Melissa, but she's my pick so far. Unless I change my mind after Jasons' hometown meeting.
I did like Stephanie, but she didn't seem to loosen up. She was a sweet person, but maybe too high maintenance for him.

Beautifulstargazer
2.12.09, 11:43 AM
I don't watch reality TV... well I guess that is a lie... I do watch Jon and Kate & 8 on Monday night at 9. I don't watch any other reality TV. I am more of a crime TV junkie. I watch CSI, CSI Miami, CSI NY, Bones, Criminal Minds, The Mentalist. I too was really happy to see Grissom walking into the jungle and Sara standing there in the clearing. I heard that he will be making comebacks before the end of the season. What do you think of the new guy? Do you think he fits in? I also am a big fan of Dateline and 48 hrs Mystery. Like I said, a crime tv junkie.

I finally decided this morning that I am as bad as my hubby... I DREAMED about the harley last night. How bad is that! lol Oh well, couple of more months and then off we go.

Take care, Penny

soapyCJ
2.12.09, 5:14 PM
I watch CSI, CSI Miami, CSI NY, Bones, Criminal Minds, The Mentalist. I too was really happy to see Grissom walking into the jungle and Sara standing there in the clearing. I heard that he will be making comebacks before the end of the season. What do you think of the new guy? Do you think he fits in? I also am a big fan of Dateline and 48 hrs Mystery. Like I said, a crime tv junkie.

I finally decided this morning that I am as bad as my hubby... I DREAMED about the harley last night. How bad is that! lol Oh well, couple of more months and then off we go.

Take care, Penny[/quote]
We've had some nice weather here and I've seen and heard some bikes on the road. Bet Blue Ridge Pkwy had a crowd last Sunday. It won't be too much longer before you and dh will be on the road again, lol.

I also like Without a Trace and NCIS. But sometimes I miss these. I also watch Lifetime and hallmark if theres nothing else on. I got hooked watching HGTV back in Jan. (decorating shows) Now I want to paint my spare bedroom.