PDA

View Full Version : I am heartbroken

Coffenut
2.10.09, 8:43 AM
My 16 year old Lhasa Apso died during the night.She was a member of our family and we'll miss her so much ! I know she is a dog but it hurts to loose her. She was such spunky little dog. She had a attitude and was not afraid to challenge a German Shepherd for a fight.I'll miss her so much.

Passionatic
2.10.09, 10:05 AM
Ohhh...I'm so sorry to hear that...pets are a part of the family(I feel like our cat is another 'child"), and losing them is like losing a member of the family. My condolences to you...I'm sure you have wonderful memories of fun times with your 'pooch".

Paxie2
2.10.09, 5:18 PM
(((hugs))) I know that pain. you will always find them in your heart.

soapyCJ
2.10.09, 11:34 PM
Coffeenut, I am so so sorry for your loss. I know your pain too. They are our special babies. They love us unconditionally. Don't matter what we look like, what we wear, they love us anyway. Please cherish your memories of your baby.

((( hugs))) CJ

Coffenut
2.10.09, 11:45 PM
Thank you all for the kind words. I will always remember her.I still see her everywhere.

Dragonmom
2.11.09, 12:01 AM
I'm so sorry hon. Hate to hear this news. I'm just getting on here and seeing this. My heart goes out to you. I know how hard it is to lose a pet..they are a part of your family. They are loved.

JulieK1B
2.11.09, 7:08 PM
Coffenut so sorry about your dog! I know how hard it is to lose a family pet! I do hope that you are comforted in the fact the doggy is in rainbow heaven now and probably having lots of fun. Alas I know you miss the dog. Hope and pray you are comforted. :lookaway: