PDA

View Full Version : Feb. 4 2009

Dragonmom
2.4.09, 9:32 AM
February already? Hard to believe. I leave for work soon. Hope today goes better than my Friday and Saturday did. I was off the last three days..so this is considered my Monday! Hope everyone has a good day. And Julie..I have you in my thoughts and prayers today, for your trip and your treatment.

Passionatic
2.4.09, 11:41 AM
Have a good day at work... luckily I have today off...I dont want to go out! Its minus 11 degrees with the wind chill and we got another 3 inches of snow yesterday...its pretty to look at out the window :)
Hope Julie is doing OK

Dragonmom
2.5.09, 12:01 AM
I didn't get an email from her..but I think she had to work this evening. It's starting with radiation. That's not so bad..it's the chemo that sometimes can drag you down. Julie..we are thinking of you hon!

Dragonmom
2.5.09, 12:02 AM
Passion..I'm shivering this evening..and it's not near as cold as you have it! Brrr .

JulieK1B
2.5.09, 11:33 AM
February already? Hard to believe. I leave for work soon. Hope today goes better than my Friday and Saturday did. I was off the last three days..so this is considered my Monday! Hope everyone has a good day. And Julie..I have you in my thoughts and prayers today, for your trip and your treatment.

Well Dragsy I hope you had a good Wednesday at work. My day was very long. I got up at 5:30 a.m. and didn't get home tell 5 P.M. And then had to turn around and go to work! Well my first treatment went well and then I also visited with the chemo Dr. He explained all about my chemo and how it helps to make the radiation treatments work better and faster and that is why I have to have it. I will have my first one on Monday about 2p.m. I will be driving back and forth every day Monday thru Friday. Pray I can endure all the driving and the treatments. The only day I will take someone is on Chemo days. Pray I can handle all the treatments and do well. Good news is I won't have to pay for anything except the gas to get back and forth. I will have to quit my blockbuster job though as it will be to much for me doing both jobs all the time. So told my blockbuster boss last night when I went to work. Thanks for all the prayers! I do appreciate them! They keep me strong! TTFN!:winkq:

Coffenut
2.10.09, 8:40 AM
Hi Julie ,
I am thinking of you. I hope you are doing allright. I am with you in thoughts and prayers. Big Hugs!

Dragonmom
2.11.09, 12:06 AM
Julie...I know this is a late post, but hoping you see this. If I don't see you on here or get an email from you soon..I'll be calling. Hang in there hon...I'm sure it will feel like a rough road, but remember the journey will be worth it. You'll get better...I believe that. Love you!

JulieK1B
2.11.09, 7:03 PM
Sorry I haven't been on here much, between the treatments and all the driving. I haven't had much time to post! I'm off this week from work since my treatments were suppose to be late in the afternoons. I had one chemo already too. It went OK but was sick with a bad headache the next day and felt neausea some what too. I didn't sleep well at all and then had to drive for a treatment on top of it. So I was very tired that day. Today when I got back, I ate lunch and slept! I was exhausted! Hopefully I'll feel better soon. Thanks for all the prayers!:winkq:

Dragonmom
2.11.09, 11:36 PM
Julie, my dear friend..I've been worried about you. I know you probably don't feel much like being online much right now. Just remember...I think of you often and keeping you in my prayers. At least you didn't get really really sick from the chemo...and lets hope and pray it stays that way. Love ya!

Coffenut
2.12.09, 9:31 AM
Hi Julie,
I hope you are feeling a bit better today. Just make sure you listen to your body and get the rest you need. you are the number 1 priority right now! Hugs and prayers to you Julie. You will nip this thing in the butt!

JulieK1B
2.12.09, 6:54 PM
Thanks ladies, I come home from my treatment, eat lunch and then take a nap. Don't know how I'm going to feel like working since I feel so tired from the radation all the time. But I will have to manage some how right? Thanks for the prayers and well wishes. Tomorrow will be the last one for two days thank goodness! Take care! :winkq:

Dragonmom
2.15.09, 2:16 AM
Julie..did you manage to get some rest today?

JulieK1B
2.15.09, 10:44 AM
I've rested the last two days. Felt good to sleep in on Saturday and Sunday. Monday it's back to getting up at 5a.m. and then leaving here by 7a.m. Oh well got to do it right? Take care!:winkq: