PDA

View Full Version : Well..I did it.

Dragonmom
1.29.09, 10:35 AM
I gained some weight back over the holidays..who doesn't huh? And I really know I need to exercise more..so I'm going to a gym now. Joined the other day..and got introduced to all the work out stuff last night...and going back today! I'm so excited! But...I woke up sore. I knew I would though..lol. I'm using muscles I haven't used in quite some time..or ever!! LOL I hope to lose and tone up.

JulieK1B
1.29.09, 11:46 AM
Good for you Dragsy! I wish I could join a gym but right now I have to keep my energy level up and although it might help I'd be tired since I'm going to start treatments soon. But hang in there. The soreness will eventually go away.:winkq:

Coffenut
1.30.09, 9:01 AM
That's great dragonmom. way to go!

Passionatic
1.30.09, 9:50 AM
Thats great! I wish I could find the motivation to go and do some exercising. I've been trying to walk every day, even in this cold, snowy weather :) Good Luck and let us know how you are doing.

Dragonmom
1.30.09, 10:11 AM
Thanks everyone. I'm gonna try to keep this up. So far..I love it. I was so sore yesterday when I got up ..but this morning I felt fine..so think I'm gonna make it. It's that I'm using muscles I haven't used in a very long while..or never used. LOL

JulieK1B
1.30.09, 11:34 AM
Well just hang in there! You can do it! I need to lose weight so bad, but soon I will be right? Keep up the good work!:p

Paxie2
1.30.09, 11:03 PM
go dragonmom go!! we started back up again...i find it hard to motivate myself to do it, but love that my undies now fit great. lol

Dragonmom
1.31.09, 1:33 PM
Oh...I'll be excited when I see results.

JulieK1B
2.2.09, 12:09 PM
Oh...I'll be excited when I see results.

I'm sure you will be! Just have fun!:winkq:

Dragonmom
2.2.09, 10:10 PM
Hey..how are you today? I guess we need to start a new thread huh? LOL

JulieK1B
2.3.09, 10:25 AM
I'm good. Yea we should huh? LOL this one is getting quite long! :p