PDA

View Full Version : Dillon

tv_junkie
7.6.07, 9:33 PM
Is Dillon Really Going To Leave With Out Having A Heart To Heart With
Georgie????? He Said Gooodbye To His Family Had A Nice Goodbye With
Lulu But What About Georgie???
She Still Loves Him Even Though He May Not Feel The Same Way You Can It In The Way She Looks At Him! I Totally Want Her To Go To Cali With Him!
Or For Dillon To Ask Her To Go!

Peri
7.7.07, 12:17 AM
I'm disappointed and disgusted with the way GQ was left also. It's so disrespectful of everything they were to each other-----Dilu in comparison have no history and no ties at all.

hannah grace
7.7.07, 5:16 PM
I'm disappointed and disgusted with the way GQ was left also. It's so disrespectful of everything they were to each other-----Dilu in comparison have no history and no ties at all.

Oh, that pissed me off too. I couldn't believe they actually had Dillon's entire departure all about Lulu and only had that one scene with Georgie. Granted that one scene with Georgie was 50 times more moving than two days of DiLu, but so insulting. I felt so bad for their fans. My eyes watered when Georgie put her hand to Dillon's heart.

Peri
7.8.07, 12:10 AM
I don't know what they were thinking. I'm assuming Dilu bombed (overall)---so what was the point of trying to mollify their fans instead of respecting the fans who loved GQ? Is this supposed to make us happier to see him go? If so, I guess it worked.

hannah grace
7.8.07, 10:03 AM
I don't know what they were thinking. I'm assuming Dilu bombed (overall)---so what was the point of trying to mollify their fans instead of respecting the fans who loved GQ? Is this supposed to make us happier to see him go? If so, I guess it worked.

Uh, no... because GQ fans don't count; Georgie wasn't a Chosen One. She isn't as pretty and talented as JMB(which I completely disagree with.... I'd take LL anyday over JMB) and no one likes her(which, again, I disagree with; she seems way more popular with fans than JMB) and she had a huge pairing where JMB hasn't had one, no matter how many times they force her into a pairing....

But I'm sure 2kool was happy, so that at least makes my bitterness a bit easier to swallow. If I didn't know at least one person who loved DiLu, I'd be even more ticked off.

natali3
7.8.07, 5:44 PM
Maybe they will give Georgie more of a storyline than "waitress/concerned sister" after seeing LL at the Daytime Emmy's. she looked AMAZING! She didn't look like our
sweet Georgie

Peri
7.14.07, 12:04 AM
They do get very enchanted with their favourites. But most favourites (not including the 3 main guys) do tumble from grace eventually. In some ways, it's not a blessing to be a female favourite.