PDA

View Full Version : Is it just me or are the posters here . . .

Marybeth
7.6.07, 12:52 AM
more creative than the writers?

I read the boards four or five times a month (sometimes more), but I have noticed that both here and the old site for both Days and Passions, the viewers have far more creative and interesting solutions or storylines than the writers.

Is it just me or do others see that too?

days9
7.6.07, 10:48 AM
LOL....Considering we don't have to deal with money, actors, policies etc. I think we do a great job!! I also heard they scan these sites to look at what ideas are brought up!! I love to make up theories of how I would write the s/l's..it makes it all fun to see if any of my ideas show up!! LOL

slanoue
7.22.07, 8:03 PM
Exactly, it's easy to play Monday-morning quarterback when there is no pressure and you don't have anyone telling you what to do. There are multiple writers, and they have SO many bosses telling them what they can and can't do.

Suzanne Lanoue
http://tvmegasite.net
suzanne@tvmegasite.net

SarahBeth
7.25.07, 12:48 AM
Sorry Suzanne but that is no excuse for writing middle school crap and getting paid a crap load of money for doing so. And we are talking about a "team of writers".

hatekate
7.26.07, 12:11 AM
monday morning quarterback - i like it

SarahBeth
7.26.07, 3:23 PM
Well it is in fact easy to state the truth. To bad someone in the writing room doesn't just stand up and tell the other that the dialog and the Steph/Jerm/Chels/Jett/Nick sl is stupid. They get paid quite well and they write lines you hear in the middle school quad.

im4reel
8.3.07, 7:34 PM
i've always thought my ideas were better than theirs!!!! lol

KristianFanForever
8.5.07, 4:38 AM
A retarded monkey would be more creative than these butt munch writers.

DrakesCake
8.28.07, 3:00 AM
more creative than the writers?

I read the boards four or five times a month (sometimes more), but I have noticed that both here and the old site for both Days and Passions, the viewers have far more creative and interesting solutions or storylines than the writers.

Is it just me or do others see that too?

The writers should read the message boards, I see alot of great ideas out there, much more interesting than what the show is doing sometimes! Espeicially for John and Marlena! Why are they reading the letters? So dumb. :jesterbob: