PDA

View Full Version : Well...our son flew back to NYC

Dragonmom
1.12.09, 10:11 PM
Patrick flew back this afternoon..and we hated to see him leave, but he got back safe and sound, with only a slight delay at our airport..from the flight to Houston. He flew to Houston then up to NYC. We had such a nice visit with him. It was short, but we got to see him. And it makes us feel good that he'll make this visits pretty often. :)

Paxie2
1.12.09, 10:20 PM
((( hugs)))

JulieK1B
1.13.09, 9:35 PM
Patrick flew back this afternoon..and we hated to see him leave, but he got back safe and sound, with only a slight delay at our airport..from the flight to Houston. He flew to Houston then up to NYC. We had such a nice visit with him. It was short, but we got to see him. And it makes us feel good that he'll make this visits pretty often. :)

Glad he made it back to NYC and you all had a nice visit. I know I would be thrilled if my son did that and he only lives like two hours a way. But oh well. Any ways I'm glad you had a nice time. Take care.:blush2ey:

Dragonmom
1.14.09, 10:09 AM
We did have a nice time. Thanks for the hugs paxie! Julie..how are you feeling today?

Passionatic
1.14.09, 10:52 AM
How terrific that he was home for awhile, but its hard when they leave, isnt it? Our oldest daughter was home for a week over the Holidays, and I always cry when we take her to the airport :( Hope all is going well...how are you feeling? Are the dizzy spells going away?

JulieK1B
1.14.09, 11:54 AM
We did have a nice time. Thanks for the hugs paxie! Julie..how are you feeling today?

I woke up feeling tired still but OK, my arm is still sore from the needle they put in for the iodine test in my arm my friend says that is normal though. Also woke up and wasn't bleeding any more which is good. So just taking it easy today. Thanks for your prayers and keeping me in your thoughts! :winkq:

Coffenut
1.15.09, 8:27 AM
Hi Dragonmom,
I am glad you had such a nice visit. It is so wonderful that patrick takes time for his family.You raced a wonderful son!

Coffenut
1.15.09, 8:29 AM
I meant you raised a wonderful son.Lol Typos due to the flu and not having slept well for 3 days.arghhh.