PDA

View Full Version : Jan 8, 2009

Dragonmom
1.9.09, 1:42 AM
Hello everyone! I'm on kinda late...but wanted to stop by here real quick. Seems we all just don't have time to post much..but maybe things will pick up soon. I've been having some problems...dizzy spells and such. Went to the ER this afternoon. Daughter took me. I kept putting it off, but it got worse the last couple of days. Was diagnosed with inner ear problems..or vertigo. Doctor called it benign position vertigo. I'm on meds now..so hope that helps. I got to the point the last couple days..I'd get so dizzy I'd get nauseous and then throw up. Not fun! I missed work yesterday, today and will tomorrow too. And I had already requested Sat off, cause our son is flying in tomorrow evening! Just for the weekend. He didn't make it home for Christmas..so glad he's coming now at least. Hope everyone's new year has been a good one so far! Night!

Passionatic
1.9.09, 9:56 AM
Oh My! Thats awful...I've had ear infections that cause pain and dizziness. I hope the medication helps. How wonderful to see your son...the best part of my Christmas was our oldest daughter flew home from Texas for the Holidays. Relax and enjoy family while you have some days off.

Dragonmom
1.9.09, 11:28 AM
Thank you passionatic. I'm looking forward to seeing our son this evening. I woke up dizzy..but wasn't as bad. Still leary about going to work yet. So staying home. I'm glad your daughter got to come home for Christmas.

JulieK1B
1.9.09, 1:38 PM
Hello everyone! I'm on kinda late...but wanted to stop by here real quick. Seems we all just don't have time to post much..but maybe things will pick up soon. I've been having some problems...dizzy spells and such. Went to the ER this afternoon. Daughter took me. I kept putting it off, but it got worse the last couple of days. Was diagnosed with inner ear problems..or vertigo. Doctor called it benign position vertigo. I'm on meds now..so hope that helps. I got to the point the last couple days..I'd get so dizzy I'd get nauseous and then throw up. Not fun! I missed work yesterday, today and will tomorrow too. And I had already requested Sat off, cause our son is flying in tomorrow evening! Just for the weekend. He didn't make it home for Christmas..so glad he's coming now at least. Hope everyone's new year has been a good one so far! Night!

Well just glad you got to see a DR.!!! I was sure worried about you! I'm glad they got it diagnosed and your doing better today. I was trying to chat but you must have been out of the room. LOL probably getting things ready for you son to come tonight right? Well I'm busy again. LOL but what else is new. I am looking forward to my Sunday off after church etc. that is. Take care!:blush2ey:

Dragonmom
1.10.09, 2:44 PM
Julie..enjoy your Sunday off. We are having a nice visit with Patrick..but right now he's down at his grandma's (my mom) spending some quality time with her. I am feeling better with this dizziness..it's not as bad. Meds must be helping.

JulieK1B
1.12.09, 12:39 PM
Well glad the medication is starting to work! Glad also Partrick made it. Heard where NYC was getting some bad weather so hope he didn't have any plane delays yesterday getting back. :winkq:

Well I had a good rest yesterday but today it's busy again. I have to take a co-worker to work cause his friend wrecked his car and then also see about my son's belongings and when they want to move them. I'm hoping I can wait tell Wednesday or Thursday cause my week is so hectic! Take care!:winkq:

Coffenut
1.15.09, 9:35 AM
Dragonmom I hope you feel better by now. That sounds absolutely terrible. Take it easy !