PDA

View Full Version : 13 Days to go..Ho Ho Ho

Dragonmom
12.12.08, 1:33 PM
I'm not ready!!! :p

JulieK1B
12.14.08, 3:25 PM
I'm not either! I still have some shopping to do and even haven't started wrapping yet. Got to get busy!!:p

sweetgurl
12.15.08, 6:54 AM
most of my shopping is done ... Christmas has a way of sneeking up on me... need a little warning from time to time

Coffenut
12.15.08, 4:25 PM
I am getting there.I won tickets for the Nutcracker ballet first thing this morning. You can call in on the morning news and win tickets and I got through and won!
I also did some shopping and I am baking cookies now. I just got done with my Vanilla kipferl and am now making coconut macaroons. Than it is on to chocolate heart and walnut cookies.
i hope you all have a great day!

JulieK1B
12.16.08, 11:55 AM
I am getting there.I won tickets for the Nutcracker ballet first thing this morning. You can call in on the morning news and win tickets and I got through and won!
I also did some shopping and I am baking cookies now. I just got done with my Vanilla kipferl and am now making coconut macaroons. Than it is on to chocolate heart and walnut cookies.
i hope you all have a great day!

Congrats on the ballet tickets! Enjoy me I'm still struggling to get things done. Hopefully this week I'll get her all done! Take care!

Dragonmom
12.17.08, 12:36 AM
Woo hoo on tickets to the ballet!! And yum...the cookies sound sinful..yet yummy!! LOL