PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Soap Other than Passions

UAgirl
7.1.07, 9:56 PM
Since this board looked so lonely and I seem to be on a posting jag tonight.

:D

Shae

divinelyfine
7.2.07, 11:18 AM
I voted for Days...but only because Stefano has returned :) He makes the show interesting. Other than that and Passions, I have zero interest in soaps...I used to hate them altogether until Passions came along in 1999. I love Passions because it's different and I began to like Days a lot after I discovered Passions, but now all of the younger characters that were interesting are gone (or have been replaced by different actors) and it's just not the same for me...but I do like the old school coming back as far as Stefano goes; he really drives the plots along.

Courtaney
7.7.07, 3:07 PM
I watched Days for years and years, but gave it up in 2003. However, I still check in every once in a while, and things are heating up on there!

Snowdawg
7.20.07, 1:24 PM
I watch Days and Passions everyday. However, I have been much more into Passions lately. It's just been so interesting... :)

ShuisLova4Life
10.19.07, 4:34 PM
Voted for DOOL because of Steve and Kayla; such amazing chemistry even though they havent been on screen too much

dylanangel75
10.19.07, 4:51 PM
Stopped watching Passions when they had Chad and Whitney hook up. The show was already borderline retarded so that just did it for me. Yeah I know they were not related but please. That whole storyline was stupid. Passions is not even on the same caliber as these other shows. Days beats out Passions anyday

bardgirl
7.13.08, 4:42 PM
I have watched Days for years but stopped when Passions got the boot on that network. I started watching Hollyoaks and I'm thinking about watching Days only not on that network.

Jennifer Marie
7.7.09, 1:10 PM
My favorite other show then Passions is General Hospital. Reason is because it was the first show that I started watching at the age of 12.

Jennifer Marie
7.7.09, 1:13 PM
Do you still watch Hollyoaks, because that is what I watch now. I recently discovered it on You Tube.