PDA

View Full Version : ho ho ho 24 days to go...

racemom
12.2.08, 9:15 AM
and I am not even close to getting ready!
I have lists finalized, house decorated...time to shop!

Dragonmom
12.2.08, 6:43 PM
I'm not ready either...can we turn back the clock?? LOL

JulieK1B
12.3.08, 12:05 PM
It's 21 days today! Wow! I'm not ready either! But hope to be by the end of this week! Depends on if I get to see my grand kids or not to find out what they want for Christmas!:blush2ey:

Dragonmom
12.4.08, 11:06 AM
Hope you get to see the grandkids Julie. I'm off to work soon. Bought one more gift last night..trying to finish up.

JulieK1B
12.4.08, 12:46 PM
I hope so too! I haven't seen them yet was waiting tell today to call since I'm off all the way today. Hopefully I will! Good luck! I've just begun to shop! LOL Take care!:blush2ey:

Coffenut
12.6.08, 4:48 PM
I have watched christmas movies, does that count?I have done nothing yet .I have been sick since Halloween.First the flu and as soon it was a bit better I got this horrible cold that just doesn't want to leave. Everyone here is sick. I hope I will get some stuff done soon.

Dragonmom
12.8.08, 12:26 AM
I'm so sorry you've been sick Claudia. Bummer. Hope you are feeling better soon. I still have a lot to do. Hoping to get some things done tomorrow.

JulieK1B
12.8.08, 12:36 PM
Claudia hope your feeling better by now!! I would say get as much rest as possible. I can't rest cause I work to much this week! LOL Take care and keep us posted!:blush2ey: