PDA

View Full Version : How come it says "Old School?"

EZLoving
6.30.07, 6:05 PM
I'm looking at the top where it says "Coffeerooms Boardhop - Old School." What does that mean? I can't find a way to color my words either although I did get that nice picture of Marshall to post, but I notice I have a horizontal line above my signature.

Annie
6.30.07, 6:51 PM
Hi EZLoving! I'm glad you survived your computer meltdown. Sorry you came back to unfamiliar surroundings. The "Old School" link goes to the old Boardhop so you can get back to the old boards... if you must :pinkyz:. I fixed your settings so that you should have the full editor now for your posts. If you want the smilies and other posting tools, click on "go advanced" at the bottom.

I don't see the horizontal line you mention being above your sig, unless you're seeing it in the preview. That's something I haven't fixed yet, but it shouldn't show once you've posted.

Check out your settings in "Set your options" or "Quick Links" + "Edit Profile". You can change the time zone and other things there if you want.

If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask, either on the boards or PM me. Oda (you'll see her around a lot... she's my daughter and really familiar with the board software) has done a helpful FAQ in the Coffeerooms Q & A Forum (http://www.coffeerooms.com/bb/showthread.php?t=42).

TangoTia
6.30.07, 9:04 PM
I see Annie has you straightened out, right as rain. You know if I can catch on to something new, it's going to be a piece of cake for a young'un like you. Please, please come around and play frequently because I've missed the old crowd so much I've been haunting other boards. Can you imagine new people trying to get used to me?

Ta ta! Tango

EZLoving
6.30.07, 11:41 PM
Yeah! I got this fixed. I thought I was losing my mind (but then it's pretty much gone anyway these days).

Well, Kay, has anybody but Min found us here? Are you planning on going to Seattle with the WB gals? What you been up to this summer? I have been in my SUV most of the time. I'm babysitting for DGD that's 8 - she's with her dad this summer. If he takes her to daycare, our daughter has to pay half - I do it for nothing. I enrolled her in summer school along with Marshall but all I do is run back and forth. We were in Milwaukee last weekend with dd#2 and her family to go to the zoo and the Brewer's game. We stayed at a Mariott and the sprinkler system went off right outside our room - what a mess. The ceiling in the hall caved in and our carpet was soaked. It also knocked out the elevator so I had to walk 4 flights of stairs after walking miles at the zoo. Next weekend we're staying in a Holiday Inn for Marsh's baseball tourament - hope we have better luck.

love,
eldri