PDA

View Full Version : ho ho ho 36 days to go

racemom
11.18.08, 7:12 PM
Are you getting things checked off your lists?

Coffenut
11.19.08, 10:29 AM
Nope!!! lol

JulieK1B
11.19.08, 12:20 PM
I'm starting to look now that I got paid! LOL I can't wait might check on some sights today too! Take care racemom! And no I don't have a list yet! LOL:p

Dragonmom
11.20.08, 1:20 PM
Turn back the clock..turn back the clock..Ha ha ha
I need more time!! I love the holidays..but it comes faster and faster..or I'm going slower and slower. Ha ha ha..probably the later.

JulieK1B
11.21.08, 11:59 AM
Dragsy I know what you mean! I'm slowly draging my butt around today but it could be because I'm working straight through tell Wednesday you suppose? LOL Any ways I do plan on getting out today and at least window shopping around town since I don't know when they plan on calling me in to work today. So can't go out of town for that reason. But alas I can look right? Get some ideas at least. Take care!:winkq:

Dragonmom
11.22.08, 1:53 PM
I didn't get on here yesterday..no time before work, then got home late. I stayed up watching a movie I rented from NetFlix though. One Terry wouldn't care for, but I've always wanted to see. Singing the Rain with Gene Kelly and Debbie Reynolds. It wasn't as good as I thought it would be. Was hoping for more music..but that Gene Kelly is a fine dancer. I love the song Singing in the Rain though.

JulieK1B
11.22.08, 2:36 PM
Well sounds like me I always stay up late though! LOL I watched another blockbuster movie of course. I love Gene Kelly and etc. too love them old classics! Singing in the rain is one of my favorites too!:winkq: