PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else like th mystery series by Jonathan Kellerman or his wife Faye

justkathy
6.28.07, 10:41 PM
Alex Deleware and his friend Milo are my favorite literary detective pair. As much as the mystery solving in fun I also enjoy folling the latest comings and goings in Doctor Deleware's life. I was glad in GONE which I just finished reading that Alex and Robin are back together.

Faye Kellerman's books are also page turners. I like Peter Decker's daughter.

The Kellerman's son Jesse is also a writer. I have read one of his books.

mtj
7.16.07, 1:49 PM
I've read most of Jonathan Kellerman's books. I couldn't get into Faye's. My sister used to be a district manager for a book store chain and she had lunch with Jonathan Kellerman once. She said he was charming.

Annie
7.16.07, 2:11 PM
I've read a few of both. There are so many that they tend to be a fall back choice for me. When I'm not sure what I want, I can usually find a couple of their's that I haven't read yet. And I love Milo :glasses4:

mogal
1.26.09, 11:30 AM
I have enjoyed Faye's Rina Lazarus/Peter Decker mysteries, but the latest, Mercedes Coffin, is a dud. I gave up on it. No family interaction, awful dialogue, and the plot is an insult to the reader. She can do better.