PDA

View Full Version : Stefano love interests

matmaven
6.28.07, 3:42 PM
I really think Days needs to bring in a real love interest for Stefano...here is my idea: The professor of Italian languages at Salem University was Stefano's first young love; they met at the University in Bologna and fell in love; Stefano is a student of opera and art; he is subsequently called to return home because his father is ill(we come to find that his father is the ultimate control freak)and he is needed to run the family business. Though he vows to return for her the young woman discovers she is pregnant and try as she may she cannot send a message to Stefano. All communication is interceeded by Santo who has his own agenda for keeping them apart in that he has already promised Stefano in an arranged marriage with a rival family. Stefano goes back more than a year later but sees his love running in a field with a small child and who he thinks is her new husband. He returns to the states thinking she has forgotten him. She has the baby on her own and stays in Italy and raises the child (she would have be banashed by her family if she came back with a child) and eventually marries a man who raises her son as his own.
Fast forward to today...when Hope brings the letters to the Professor she immediately recognizes the names and asks Hope to tell her where her beloved Stefano is...they get toghether and Stefano learns for the first time he has a son (his oldest child) who is now a Senator. This Senator and
Tony(who are 1/2 brothers) have a history due to Tony's illegal activities and the Senator's attempt to quash the DiMeras. why this romance? The whole Celeste/Kate thing is tired and somewhat sleazy...this will paint stefano in a whole new light giving him the change to develop the character in ways we have never seen....His father manipulating him the way he has manipulated his own children all these years..and a son he now needs to reconnect with who is more like Stefano than any of his other children. So what do you guys think???

SarahBeth
6.28.07, 3:54 PM
Sorry I stopped reading after the second sentence. Please, please, please no more rewritten history. If Steph needs a love interest (which I don't think he does) let it be a new character that is a bad azz beyotch to match him and tear Tony a new one.

matmaven
6.29.07, 7:59 AM
Maybe you should have kept reading...I suggest 2 new characters, one who is an arch enemy of Tony(only it turns out to be his older brother whom none of them knew about). Secondly, this isn't a rewrite of history as far as I know, Stefano's early life has never been fleshed out. In my opinion we should improve on the characters we have and love and get rid of the teen set which I find shallow and boring. I will take a storyline about Stefano over Jet, Jeremy and the new sleezy Stephanie anyday. But I guess we all have our own opinion..

days9
6.29.07, 4:14 PM
I would love to see Stefano in love! Not just obsessed like he was with Marlena! I woud like to see Celeste with Abe actually...Was hoping there could be a Kate/Stefano/Tony/Anna rectangle of affection...These four could really make it interesting!!LOL

SarahBeth
6.29.07, 6:27 PM
Maybe you should have kept reading...I suggest 2 new characters, one who is an arch enemy of Tony(only it turns out to be his older brother whom none of them knew about). Secondly, this isn't a rewrite of history as far as I know, Stefano's early life has never been fleshed out. In my opinion we should improve on the characters we have and love and get rid of the teen set which I find shallow and boring. I will take a storyline about Stefano over Jet, Jeremy and the new sleezy Stephanie anyday. But I guess we all have our own opinion..

I only stopped because this whole Coleen thing is such a rewrite it makes me want to puke. Oh and I agree about the Jet, Jerm, and Stephanie garbage. Talk about a load of refuse.

daisy
6.29.07, 7:35 PM
I would love to see Stefano in love! Not just obsessed like he was with Marlena! I woud like to see Celeste with Abe actually...Was hoping there could be a Kate/Stefano/Tony/Anna rectangle of affection...These four could really make it interesting!!LOL

Celeste with Abe?? You did not! Abe is so uptight! He doesn't even like Celeste that much. Celeste and Victor might be good, or she could have a younger lover, but Abe's ready for the old age home and Celeste's ready to party. Besides, isn't Abe still suffering from ED? Celeste would want no part of that!