PDA

View Full Version : What's at stake?

Jiggs
6.27.07, 5:11 PM
Can someone tell me what is at stake in this whole C0-leen/Santo, Brady/DiMera story? I can't think of a thing. Thus why I'm not a bit interested in it.

robinsnest
6.27.07, 7:12 PM
What's at Statke??? Well we can see how this story will play out... perhaps new venues to go to.... At the moment there isn't anything major out there but there is hope for a decent story...

Jiggs
6.27.07, 8:41 PM
What's at Statke??? Well we can see how this story will play out... perhaps new venues to go to.... At the moment there isn't anything major out there but there is hope for a decent story...

LOL! So you don't think the story is the one to save Days? :jesterbob:

robinsnest
6.27.07, 8:44 PM
Alas.... no... just trying to be upbeat.... I believe the writing on the wall has been read by all....

sabine69
6.27.07, 10:02 PM
I think it's just to wrap up the 20+ year feud they've been showing before the show puts up shutters in two years. Think of the DiMeras & the Bradys as the Hatfields & McCoys!

GeorgiaLass
6.29.07, 5:27 PM
Can someone tell me what is at stake in this whole C0-leen/Santo, Brady/DiMera story? I can't think of a thing. Thus why I'm not a bit interested in it.

I can't think of a single thing. Co-leen and Santo mean absolutely nothing to me. This storyline is not only contrived but it completely ignores all of the history already out there. Stefano never gave a rat's ass about Sami before and now we are supposed to believe SHE is the key to solving the "Brady/Dimera" feud which, by the way, centered around John & Marlena more than the Bradys. It's nonsense like this that continues to keep me tuning out.

Annie
6.29.07, 5:41 PM
OT to GeorgiaLass... I did a double take when I saw your screen name, surely there can't be TWO Georgias. We just finished watching Dead Like Me on DVD a couple of nights ago, so sad that it was only two seasons. We both loved every minute of it. Any idea why Showtime killed it, or was it the producers who wanted to stop?

GeorgiaLass
6.29.07, 5:56 PM
OT to GeorgiaLass... I did a double take when I saw your screen name, surely there can't be TWO Georgias. We just finished watching Dead Like Me on DVD a couple of nights ago, so sad that it was only two seasons. We both loved every minute of it. Any idea why Showtime killed it, or was it the producers who wanted to stop?

I LOVED Dead Like Me. The cast was fantastic and the concept was very original. When I found out Showtime was cancelling it, I made a point to buy both seasons on DVD. The "official" reason it was canelled was due to "budget" reasons but from what I was told the new program director at Showtime didn't "get it" so he cancelled it and opted for that little gem "Fat Actress" instead. I think the producers tried to shop it around but the actors were all released from their contracts by then and moved onto other things. It has been airing on the SciFi Channel or Bravo (can't remember which) but it's edited and has commericals.

robinsnest
6.29.07, 6:33 PM
I too loved Dead Like Me... it didn't help when Mandy Patinkin took the job with Danerous Minds or whatever that series is called.... it is a missed show.. ended too soon..

hatekate
7.17.07, 3:08 PM
I am really enjoying the storyline myself. I love everything about it and am very interested in seeing what happens and love seeing Stefano as a child the other day. Interesting to see how the DiMera's were before Stefano

slanoue
7.22.07, 8:56 PM
The idea is to explain why the Bradys and DiMeras started fighting...so they can fix it and stop it. They should have come up with a better idea, though.

Suzanne Lanoue
http://tvmegasite.net
suzanne@tvmegasite.net