PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Scary Movies

mtj
10.26.08, 8:07 AM
In no particular order mine are "The Exorcist", "Jaws", "Poltergeist", "The Lost Boys", "The Haunting of Hill House", and "Halloween".
What are yours?

KrisMich
10.26.08, 1:06 PM
I'm a big chicken when it comes to scary movies. But, the one's that I will watch (with company, never alone) are Plotergeist I and II, Ghost Story, and Sixth Sense. Jaws I can watch alone, but I have to admit, I couldn't get into my pool or take a tub bath after seeing it when I was a kid, and definitely could not wade in the ocean.

mtj
10.26.08, 3:14 PM
Ooo, I forgot about "Ghost Story".
That was a great scary flick.
With wonderful actors in it.
"Something Wicked This Way Comes" is good too.

Jenigirl
10.26.08, 4:41 PM
Jaws isnt really a "Scary" movie where I cant watch it- its one of my favorite movies actually- but still dont like the ocean because of it, especially living in FL with lots of shark attacks! Love Poltergeist & Sixth Sense, and also The Others...that movie freaked me out and I never expected the ending.

mtj
10.26.08, 5:02 PM
The all time best scene in "Jaws" is when they are all drinking in the boat (down below) and Quint tells the story of The USS Indianapolis (and the shark attacks that happened after it sunk). Then, the three men start with the drinking songs during which, their boat gets attacked by the shark. If you want to see a REALLY scary movie, see the movie about The USS Indianapolis.