PDA

View Full Version : Not that I want more babies for Hope right now but...*Spoiler-ish*

KristianFanForever
6.21.07, 4:28 PM
Why hasn't Hope had twins? Her mother Addie was a fraternal(sp?) twin with Tom Horton Jr., of course if Sheffer had REALLY done his homework like he claims he's been doing this little tidbit wouldn't have been forgotten or ignored(like everything else on this show).

Oh sure, give Sami twins but completely ignore that the twin gene is also in Hope's bloodline as well.

Perhaps Ciara will have twins when she's grown? LOL

La Mariposa
6.23.07, 1:47 AM
Why hasn't Hope had twins? Her mother Addie was a fraternal(sp?) twin with Tom Horton Jr., of course if Sheffer had REALLY done his homework like he claims he's been doing this little tidbit wouldn't have been forgotten or ignored(like everything else on this show).

Oh sure, give Sami twins but completely ignore that the twin gene is also in Hope's bloodline as well.

Perhaps Ciara will have twins when she's grown? LOL

Oh give me a break. At least Bo and Hope have had 3 kids together. And besides Marlena was an identical twin. Identical twins don't run in the family, only fraternal twins. Although I definitely agree that Sami having twins is stupid!!

2lucid2
6.26.07, 3:16 PM

Just because Hope's mother was a twin and Hope has not had any twins doesn't mean HS "ignored" or "forgot" anything. The simple fact that her mother was a twin does not absolutely 100% predispose Hope to having twins. It *slightly* elevates he chances of having them.

I am sick to death of Hope being pregnant and having more children. Please give her a more exciting storyline in the future.

Jiggs
6.27.07, 4:10 PM
Maybe you'll get lucky and Hope will get pregnant with twins. Then she can be babysitting them forever on the backburner.

daisy
6.29.07, 7:48 PM
Oh give me a break. At least Bo and Hope have had 3 kids together. And besides Marlena was an identical twin. Identical twins don't run in the family, only fraternal twins. Although I definitely agree that Sami having twins is stupid!!

Okay, I suggested on *another* board that the writers would find some way to use fake science to make one twin a Roberts and one a DiMera. Two people said that twins can have separate fathers. I'm no Einstein, but that sounds like complete bull. Anyone?

robinsnest
6.29.07, 7:59 PM
Okay, I suggested on *another* board that the writers would find some way to use fake science to make one twin a Roberts and one a DiMera. Two people said that twins can have separate fathers. I'm no Einstein, but that sounds like complete bull. Anyone?

IF the woman releases multiple eggs.... and has sex at just the right time yes multiple fathers can happen.... does it happen often... can't say Ibut I'd rather doubt it... but then I don't watch much Povich or Springer... but apparently the writers do......

FanOfATWT
7.5.07, 11:54 AM
It's pretty uncommon, but definitely possible. One of my profs in college briefly mentioned it one day. I'm not positive but I think she called it superfecundity.

daisy
7.6.07, 11:15 AM
It's pretty uncommon, but definitely possible. One of my profs in college briefly mentioned it one day. I'm not positive but I think she called it superfecundity.

Superfecundity! Love it. It's like the lost member of the X-Men. She'd be hugely pregnant all the time with a skintight costume and a cape, and her superpower would be bringing to fertility to post-apocalyptic barren planets!

FanOfATWT
7.6.07, 2:02 PM
LMAO! That's awesome.

Jennifer26
7.14.07, 11:31 PM
Superfecundity! Love it. It's like the lost member of the X-Men. She'd be hugely pregnant all the time with a skintight costume and a cape, and her superpower would be bringing to fertility to post-apocalyptic barren planets!

ROFLMAO! That was hilarious

lefty18
7.19.07, 12:33 PM
it does happen I saw as story several years ago about a woman that had twins by 2 men its very rare but the egg stays in the tube for a few days fertalized and if you have sex again within a few days it can happen very rare

slanoue
7.22.07, 7:51 PM
They did this already on OLTL (Viki had twins Natalie and Jessica. Jessica was Mitch's child but Natalie was Clint's). It's a pretty bad plot device, though.

Suzanne Lanoue
http://tvmegasite.net
suzanne@tvmegasite.net