PDA

View Full Version : The missing & unmentioned: Answers please!

D00L1Fan
6.21.07, 2:03 AM
First I'd like to start of by saying I can ignore the storylines with Jett,Jeremy and Stephanie. It won't surprise me any if this new Jeremy is replaced or the character is sent packing very soon. Now on to my questions:

1.) Where is Victor, Billie and Alice?
2.) Since Adrienne has been back, has she mentioned her husband and kids at all?
3.) I recently read that Sami will have twins and E.J. is the father, does anyone else think this is true? That E.J. is the father??
4.) Is anyone else rooting for Chelsea and Nick to remain a couple?
5.) Is anyone happy Lexie is back?

hatekate
6.21.07, 12:52 PM
First I'd like to start of by saying I can ignore the storylines with Jett,Jeremy and Stephanie. It won't surprise me any if this new Jeremy is replaced or the character is sent packing very soon. Now on to my questions:

2.) Since Adrienne has been back, has she mentioned her husband and kids at all?
3.) I recently read that Sami will have twins and E.J. is the father, does anyone else think this is true? That E.J. is the father??

1) Have absolutely no clue LOL
2) Not that I've heard but I kinda tune her out a little
3) I don't think it will end up that way. It's a rumor right now and not a spoiler but normally they aren't the father but we'll see with this new head writer what he does
4) I was rooting for them and right now I can't stand him being jerky and her being whiney. They seemed to change overnight but I really did enjoy them together so hope they stay together and they go back to normal. I wouldn't, however, mind seeing more of Jett - I like him
5) Hate Lexie - always have - she blames others for her wrong doing. Can't stand her at this point

dee_ann
6.21.07, 5:35 PM

From what I understand:
1. Victor - explained as away on business trip, assumed that health issues may interfere with him being on as much as we would like (I don't know that for a fact though, so take with grain of salt unless you hear more) Billie - Julie Pinson is pregnant in real life. Most likely enjoying a bit of maternity leave with her hubby (just grateful they didn't write it in making it Steves or Nicks) and Alice - Rumors have it that France Reed is feeling good and has been in filming and should be seen on screen for a few episodes next month.
2. Not one word.. tis a mystery.
3. No.. rumors also have Kate blackmailing Nick. so.. so far it looks to me like they are Lucas's (it just won't come out for a while)
4. Chelsea and Nick.. are so cute, of course I am rootin for them.
5. Um.. lets see what they do with her before I commit to an answer for this one.

D00L1Fan
6.21.07, 11:30 PM
I had no idea that Julie was pregnant in real life. That is so cool and I wish her the best as well as Peter & Kelly on their pregnancy.

LOL...Notice I hadn't mentioned Kate?? I totally forgot about her!! lol

Thanks for the replies everyone.

dee_ann
6.22.07, 12:37 AM
Looking around.. I must admit that right now I don't know for sure that Julie is pregnant. Some say yes, some say it's just a rumor. I will keep looking, if I can find a reliable source to confirm, I'll update with another post.