PDA

View Full Version : As the spoilers are starting to pop up saying..

dee_ann
6.14.07, 1:43 PM
that Sammi is indeed having twins. What do you think. I am kinda cringing at this knowing that many have speculated since she first got pregnant that as a twin it was more likely and that it might be cool if one is Lucas's and one is EJ's. While I will admit that this would add to a story line for years (just between the twins themselves making one very good and on very bad with a possible Cain and Abel relationship between them) but.. I am kinda holding out. Every time someone says "the baby is a DiMera" while no one actually says the baby is EJ's (except EJ) I keep wondering if it will be reveled later that Kate lied about Lucas's paternity (probably to protect him) and that he too is actually a DiMera..

hatekate
6.14.07, 1:58 PM
that Sammi is indeed having twins. What do you think. I am kinda cringing at this knowing that many have speculated since she first got pregnant that as a twin it was more likely and that it might be cool if one is Lucas's and one is EJ's. While I will admit that this would add to a story line for years (just between the twins themselves making one very good and on very bad with a possible Cain and Abel relationship between them) but.. I am kinda holding out. Every time someone says "the baby is a DiMera" while no one actually says the baby is EJ's (except EJ) I keep wondering if it will be reveled later that Kate lied about Lucas's paternity (probably to protect him) and that he too is actually a DiMera..

Yikesy!! I hadn't even thought of that but since Kate was Stefano's whore it would stand to reason that he was a DiMera. I would love that cuz when Stefano found out, off with Kate's head which would make me extremely happy. I don't like the thought of Sami having a DiMera baby per say but DO love the idea of one being Brady and one DiMera - what interesting storylines that would set up (if the show lasts that long)

robinsnest
6.14.07, 3:17 PM
It did seem a bit far fetched that she had an affair with Bill and that is what forced Laura into her private little world..... but to rip Lucas from the Horton family and put him in with the DiMera's.... I don't know.... perhaps...

SarahBeth
6.15.07, 11:29 AM
I feel the one twin Lucas' and one twin EJ's sl to be a revolting idea. I don't want Sami to have a baby from a rapist. Had relations between Sami and EJ been consensual I think the drama could be just as good. But having EJ rape Sami was just too much and crossed the line. Soaps need to stop glamorizing the results of rape and stop writing the victim to have to hang around the perp. And please stop trying to redeem the perp. There is no redemption for rape.

kristen
6.15.07, 2:59 PM
I've heard this rumor, but I would think that by now (5 months along) she would definitely know if she was having twins, and she would be a lot bigger than she is. But this is a soap opera.

dee_ann
6.15.07, 4:16 PM
I've heard this rumor, but I would think that by now (5 months along) she would definitely know if she was having twins, and she would be a lot bigger than she is. But this is a soap opera.

From the spoilers I have been reading, she will find out sometime during the week of june 25th...

I found them here http://soaptalkscoops.proboards56.com/index.cgi?board=dool
Look under the SOD and SOW Spoilers as well as the CDN TV Guide Spoilers for 6/25-6/29

Geoffrey
6.15.07, 8:21 PM
The question remains if they will be "Robert's/Hortons" or "Dimeras" on the fathers side or one of each!

Jiggs
6.16.07, 7:27 PM
The whole thing sounds utterly boring to me. :rolleyes: