PDA

View Full Version : Jessica/Nash

4bees
6.11.07, 10:20 PM
I really didn't like Jess's line to Antonio about this liver transplant being something that would "bond them all" for life. I would like to see Antonio make his peace with her, say, "I'm over it. Have a nice life. I don't hate you, but I don't want to be around you" and then walk away. I don't care to see the 3 of them being buddies.

As for Jess and Nash, I wish they would get married, then go far, far away.

Lola Beedow
6.12.07, 11:36 AM
Antonia told her yesterday, "I love you but I don't like you."

I'm sick of Antonio, Jess and Nash, too.

KrisMich
6.13.07, 12:43 PM
I wish Jessica could see how jealous and posessive Nash was acting yesterday. As soon as the wedding ring appeared, he rushed in to take Jess back to her room. And I hate the way they talk about their relationship in babytalk voices. Puke!

My wish is that Jess would dump Nash too and that he'd leave town for good.

Lola Beedow
6.18.07, 11:25 AM
Maybe Nash can go back to Pine Valley!

Jar
6.18.07, 1:32 PM
I am NOT / NEVER will be a Jess/Nash fan. Nash bugs me. Now Jess bugs me. I hope
we see a lot less of them when the new writers take over.

Lola Beedow
6.22.07, 2:27 PM
I am NOT / NEVER will be a Jess/Nash fan. Nash bugs me. Now Jess bugs me. I hope
we see a lot less of them when the new writers take over.

Whenever I see Nash, I wish I could put my hands through the TV screen, grab him by the hair, and do something with that hair of his!

Some men look very good when they have long hair, but Nash isn't one of them. I notice that he tends to flip his head, too, in an attempt to get his locks to move, for effect. It's so irritating!