PDA

View Full Version : Marty

sable_mom4
6.11.07, 6:22 PM
I think John will question Marty about the murder and if she tell him what she told that lame excuse for a therapist, then that will break Mile's hold over her. And she can dissolve that forced marriage.
Speaking of John, what type of woman is right for him? All he had with Evangeline is sex and his inability to say I love you. With Natalie he fell in love with her and knew she would get down and dirty to assist him with a case.
Marty is a whimpering damsel in distress.

4bees
6.11.07, 10:18 PM
This marriage to Miles is so silly. I'm sorry, but no one who loves their son would ever let a psycho like Miles live with them.

I have to say, I've kind of enjoyed the lack of Natalie. What a nice break from the John/Natalie drama.

And I may be in the minority here, but I adore Cole and Star. I never get into teen couples on shows, but I love how these two are being written. It reminds me of old soaps when couples were actually developed and not just forced together. I like the teenage angst between them.

Lola Beedow
6.12.07, 11:38 AM
It's amazing that Marty is a therapist, isn't it, given that she has been so weak lately.

I have always adored Starr, Cole I'm not so sure about. Maybe it's just me, but he looks a little old to be in Starr's age group.

Jar
6.13.07, 10:02 AM
If Miles insists on an official "wedding night"... I hope Marty has her scissors close at hand !