PDA

View Full Version : Jack is getting on my nerves -

Jar
6.11.07, 3:28 PM
Jack is going a bit nuts with his control over the kids. After all.. he is NOT Parker's father. And Katie
is getting on my last nerve. Who appointed them the perfect couple/parents ?
I hope Jack backs off QUICK... and Katie falls off a cliff.

soapyCJ
6.11.07, 9:45 PM
I agree, he acts like he is the perfect parent.
Yea right, making hmmm in Katies' office. What if Kim had been the one to see them!!!!

FanOfATWT
6.14.07, 1:03 PM
He's plucking my last nerve. I keep trying to tell myself he has a right to be angry at Carly for leaving him to deal with the fall-out of her leaving, not to mention leaving him with the care of three adolescents. But, man, is he self-righteous. Not attractive, Jack, not attractive.

And Katie... should be slapped. Daily. Just for breathing. But beyond that, she should be slapped for her own holier-than-thou attitude with Carly. She may not have run away with Simon, but it's only because he didn't want her. If he had, she'd have left in heartbeat and Mike would still be coughing over her dust.

ellyn
6.18.07, 4:49 PM
And Katie... should be slapped. Daily. Just for breathing. But beyond that, she should be slapped for her own holier-than-thou attitude with Carly

VERY FUNNY. AND i SO agree!!

FanOfATWT
6.19.07, 10:41 AM
I was SO glad yesterday to see the very beginning of the end for Kack. At least that's what I choose to believe.

Jack felt uncomfortable about kissing Katie in front of Carly at the farm. *does happy dance*

And then later at Al's Katie tried to act like she didn't want to bash Carly, but she did anyway. Then Jack was like, "Woah, back up! Carly's a good mom, and she was right about Parker."

Jar
6.19.07, 11:21 AM
Carly won't have to DO anything to get Jack back. Katie will handle the Katie/Jack thing all on her
meddling own.
I still can't get past Katie's track record. Trying to break up Lily and Holden. Manipulating Simon into
marriage. (fake pregnancy/citizenship scam) just to mention a few of her evil ways.
Lets just hope Jack is saavy enough to figure her out SOON !

ridrfan
6.19.07, 12:30 PM
I know this is soap land. but even tho Carly left, can Jack supercede Carly's wishes about Parker. Did Jack adopt Parker? Has there been a court case with him getting guardianship? Did I miss that?

Jar
6.19.07, 1:31 PM
No.. Jack is assuming a lot. He asked Parker if he wanted him to adopt him after Hal died. .. but Parker declined..
saying he just wasn't ready.

ridrfan
6.19.07, 1:34 PM
thats what I thought, but I was without a VCR for a while so I missed some stuff.